TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sad, Sad day in Perry Ga!!

Just got thru loading the Super Snake to deliver it to her NEW owner! Its going to a collector in OH. He has a 07 GT500 with less the 500 miles on it. When we talked about the SS he told me that he wanted something to WIPE a corvette!!! He said he bleeds FORD blue and HATES Chevys!!

I believe she is going to a good home and will be with the same owner for years to come. He wants to give the SS to his Grandson when he gets older!

Maybe one day if I keep in touch that I might get a chance to buy her back! If not at least she will be somewhere she is appreciated!!

MM

Mike,

It's got to be satisfying to know that you will be part of the history of this car. I do hate to see you have to give it up. But I'm sure you'll get a 2011 !

MM ~

I know you personally to be a straight forward man, dealer, and enthusiast. Damn economy is stuff on even the Good Guys. But, I know You'll bounce back with something bigger and better!

Thanks for all you do!

Keith

I'm so sorry to hear that. I am doing everything in my power to keep my car. Business is very slow thanks to the economy due to our government's actions. That's what irritates me, I tell myself everyday that I will not let the government take what we have worked so hard for which also includes our beautiful house. This is their fault (in my opinion) and we will prevail.....

I had spoke with you, Michael, a couple of times, you seems like a great person. Of course family comes first and I truely hope you get through this.

Take care.....

Aggie

When all is said and done it maybe a good time to purchase a Z06.

Good move Michael more people need to follow your lead. Sacrifice now to secure your future.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I am doing everything in my power to keep my car. Business is very slow thanks to the economy due to our government's actions. That's what irritates me, I tell myself everyday that I will not let the government take what we have worked so hard for which also includes our beautiful house. This is their fault (in my opinion) and we will prevail.....

I had spoke with you, Michael, a couple of times, you seems like a great person. Of course family comes first and I truely hope you get through this.

Take care.....

Aggie

This economic storm has been gathering for the past 12 years. Buy Buy and Buy bigger houses , put everything on credit. Flip homes cause everyone is doing it. Go into the stock market and use your margin to buy even more. Buy and leverage everything you can this is a train you must get on. I hope people will remember and not repeat this behavior in the future. It is not how much you earn it's how much your net worth increases each year. Stop blaming someone else and evaluate your spending habits . Save save and save some more that should allways come first.

Thanks for the kind words!!! I miss the SS, but Im already looking to the next SHELBY!!! Dont know what it will be or when, but have the fun is looking and planning!!!

MM

We know...you just want one of the Jerry Titus cars... :drool:

That would look good on the showroom... :finger:

Buy a Z06? Now how would it look for a Ford dealer to drive to work in a slow Corvette? ZR1? Well, that might be different :drool:

Camaro Z28? hmm, loyalties may be tested... :hysterical:

Oh I hope I get a job in this next hwy letting so you can get me what we talked about!!! :headscratch:

• 2 weeks later...
We know...you just want one of the Jerry Titus cars... :drool:

That would look good on the showroom... :finger:

Buy a Z06? Now how would it look for a Ford dealer to drive to work in a slow Corvette? ZR1? Well, that might be different :drool:

Camaro Z28? hmm, loyalties may be tested... :hysterical:

Oh I hope I get a job in this next hwy letting so you can get me what we talked about!!! :headscratch:

Im done with Govt Motors. I bought ALOT of corvettes, but from now on Im staying with Ford and Shebly!!!

MM

Archived