TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Sad, Sad day in Perry Ga!!

Just got thru loading the Super Snake to deliver it to her NEW owner! Its going to a collector in OH. He has a 07 GT500 with less the 500 miles on it. When we talked about the SS he told me that he wanted something to WIPE a corvette!!! He said he bleeds FORD blue and HATES Chevys!!

I believe she is going to a good home and will be with the same owner for years to come. He wants to give the SS to his Grandson when he gets older!

Maybe one day if I keep in touch that I might get a chance to buy her back! If not at least she will be somewhere she is appreciated!!

MM

Just got thru loading the Super Snake to deliver it to her NEW owner! Its going to a collector in OH. He has a 07 GT500 with less the 500 miles on it. When we talked about the SS he told me that he wanted something to WIPE a corvette!!! He said he bleeds FORD blue and HATES Chevys!!

I believe she is going to a good home and will be with the same owner for years to come. He wants to give the SS to his Grandson when he gets older!

Maybe one day if I keep in touch that I might get a chance to buy her back! If not at least she will be somewhere she is appreciated!!

MM

Wow Michael. I haven't been on this board for a while, but really hate to hear this. What made you decide to sell it. The look of your car is one I always watched when considering the SS package.

HSURB®

Wow Michael. I haven't been on this board for a while, but really hate to hear this. What made you decide to sell it. The look of your car is one I always watched when considering the SS package.

HSURB®

Just needed to use the money in other more IMPORTANT places!

Im already thinking on what COLOR to get next time!! I might be without a Shelby right now, but NOT for long!!

MM

Just needed to use the money in other more IMPORTANT places!

Im already thinking on what COLOR to get next time!! I might be without a Shelby right now, but NOT for long!!

MM

I hope you get into another one quickly. Although, you've now owned one of the best configurations in my opinion. One that will be difficult to match.

HSURB®

:cry: I will let you drive Warren's car anytime you want.

Since I hadn't heard anything on this in a while I was hoping you had won the lottery or something. You should come to Texas this fall and I'll buy you a beer or twenty!

know it was a tough day MM, but after you and I talked last week know it was the right decision for you. Can't wait to see what you get next! BTW, we made it to Dallas last night and to QP this morning. I absoulutelyLOVE this truck!!! Tows better than anything I have ever had before. Did have a trailer tire blow out at 80mph in Louisiana. Whole 'nother story... :doh: Just call us the Grizwalds when it comes to travel....later Craig BTW, did I tell you that I LOVE this truck? :happy feet: :happy feet:

MM

I would be devestated as well, but the flip side is that it is a car that they still produce and you will have many chances to buy one again, your family you simply can not replace, you made the right decision.

I am glad that I drove down there to see it as I never saw a S.S. here in Michigan yet, or even another KR like mine as far as that goes.

I am partial to the blue oval, howwever I love and apprieciate all cars, AMERICAN MADE that is.

Look on the bright side Michael as when sales improve you can buy a another one, and I am sure that you will in the not to distant future.

I am glad it went to a passionate owner, as you were.

Very sad day :cry: Sorry you had to sell it. I saw it at the B-Bash before it was converted and I enjoyed following the thread of its trip to Perry after it was Super Snaked. I hope you can get another soon.

I am simultaneously sad and happy for you Michael. I truely hope that things get better for you in the near future my friend.

Best wishes to you and your family.

:cry:

You are the man...be happy your heart is in the right place. The joy your family brings far outweighs what you get from a hunk of metal. You will have no regrets.

When your obligations with your children are done you will find the opportunities to continue your passion with cars and if you are really lucky maybe sooner than that.

Archived