TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Turbocharged GT500

8camaro

Turbocharger and "velvetene" leather seating. Velvetene? It's called Alcantara, buddy.

They try, lord knows they try, but it's really not that hard to learn about the product you are selling.

Turbocharger?! At least it didn't call it a Flux Capisiter.

HELLO? McFly!

:hysterical:

while describing the tire pump he lifted up a white funnel and said it was an oil filler! :headscratch: um no it's an adapter funnel for the capless fuel system in the event that you have to put gas in from a can.way to know the product you're selling. :finger:

OK, so the guy didn't get it all right. At least he's making some kind of an effort. I don't think my dealer even knows what You Tube is let alone make a video. Up until 6 months ago they were still trying to sell a 2008 KR for $100,000.

Would have been nice to hear what the price was.

OK, so the guy didn't get it all right. At least he's making some kind of an effort. I don't think my dealer even knows what You Tube is let alone make a video. Up until 6 months ago they were still trying to sell a 2008 KR for $100,000.

Would have been nice to hear what the price was.

Agreed, he's not very knowledgable about the GT500 but at the same thing he's not sticking it to the consumers with some outragous adm, just MSRP but no doubt lower if you call.

That tire repair kit looks pretty diffrent from my '08 kit. Why?

This car is listed 3 times on ebay, same car! And he states 530bhp. We all know it has 540hp! He lost all credibility with me. I spoke to 2 local Los Angeles salespeople who stated "it takes a long time make a GT500 because they go to Las Vegas, then back to Michigan to get built" . Huh? I corrected them, and stated they DO NOT go to LV, that the KR's and Shelby GT's did, but not the 2010 GT500's, or 2007-2009 for that matter. They had no clue, and did not believe me. Idiots!

Nothing like firing up an ice cold Cobra in the morning and revving it up as hard as you can. :finger:

I feel bad for the future owner, knowing that this guy put the first 20 miles on this thing.

He didnt rev it much but I wonder what he did on those 20miles he put on it

That is a red flag right there IMO but then again, you cant really hurt these cars in stock form

I would want money off due to it having miles and not being a new car

New GT500s come with under 10 miles

He didnt rev it much but I wonder what he did on those 20miles he put on it

That is a red flag right there IMO but then again, you cant really hurt these cars in stock form

I would want money off due to it having miles and not being a new car

New GT500s come with under 10 miles

Not necessarily true, I was at the dealer when the carrier with my 2010 Vert arrived and it had 23.4 miles on it. A lot of these cars were moved back and forth from AAI to a holding lot, then onto a transport to the rail yard, then back to AAI, then into the lot again... You get the picture.

Turbocharger and "velvetene" leather seating. Velvetene? It's called Alcantara, buddy.

They try, lord knows they try, but it's really not that hard to learn about the product you are selling.

Turbocharger?! At least it didn't call it a Flux Capisiter.

HELLO? McFly!

:hysterical:

Enis, isn't "Velvetene" a processed cheese?, Oh, never mind, thats 'Velveeta" :doh:

Not necessarily true, I was at the dealer when the carrier with my 2010 Vert arrived and it had 23.4 miles on it. A lot of these cars were moved back and forth from AAI to a holding lot, then onto a transport to the rail yard, then back to AAI, then into the lot again... You get the picture.

Mine had 11.4 miles.

Archived