TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Looking for land.

Ok so my unit is moving to Eglin AFB in FL. So i have been looking for some land to build a log cabin on down that way. The problem i have been having is most of the internet searches haven't turned up much. I am deployed right now so i just cant drive down there and check the place out. Anyone on here from that area that could suggest some places to look? I would like to have somewhere between 10-15 acres of land for horses, and my wife wants to breed boxers, and mastiffs. Plus i want my own land to hunt on again. so anyone with helpful info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joel

Ok so my unit is moving to Eglin AFB in FL. So i have been looking for some land to build a log cabin on down that way. The problem i have been having is most of the internet searches haven't turned up much. I am deployed right now so i just cant drive down there and check the place out. Anyone on here from that area that could suggest some places to look? I would like to have somewhere between 10-15 acres of land for horses, and my wife wants to breed boxers, and mastiffs. Plus i want my own land to hunt on again. so anyone with helpful info would be appreciated.

Thanks

Joel

You have to get in the car and drive around. Most of the deals are not advertised anywhere. A few months ago my buddy found 3 acres with a house on it for 10K in that area and the house was actually habitable. There are tons of cheap properties in the panhandle.

Archived