TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Grabber Blue / White stripes with front plate screwed on

Grabber

I ordered this car last January. I canceled the order shortly after but they said they were going to let it arrive in case I changed my mind. They called me to tell me last Tues. to tell me that it just came in and they wanted to give me first dibbs on it. I said no I don't want it.

Today I was out in my GT500 on a ride and I wanted to stop by and see it for the fun of it. It's very nice and I love the color. They screwed the front plate on it crooked. I could not believe that they put it on. :banghead:

...oh ya, it has a very rusty rear axel and they have a 13K ADM on it. :hysterical:

2010GrabberBlueGT500001.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500002.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500003.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500004.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500005.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500006.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500007.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500008.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500009.jpg

2010GrabberBlueGT500010.jpg

I ordered this car last January. I canceled the order shortly after but they said they were going to let it arrive in case I changed my mind. They called me to tell me last Tues. to tell me that it just came in and they wanted to give me first dibbs on it. I said no I don't want it.

Today I was out in my GT500 on a ride and I wanted to stop by and see it for the fun of it. It's very nice and I love the color. They screwed the front plate on it crooked. I could not believe that they put it on. :banghead:

...oh ya, it has a very rusty rear axel and they have a 13K ADM on it. :hysterical:

Man I can't believe the license plate. And to add insult to injury they put it on crooked?!?? WTF? And then 13K adm? Amazing. :doh::nonono:

My friendly local purveyor of Jack Daniels just told me that the color of my car is dope. He's a black on black but when he saw my car he thought the color was really dope.

That's good I think. Well, good if you trust his opinion.

...and don't worry, it's about to rain again and the neighbors are hanging out in the street. Car's parked happily in the garage. Hence the Jack. But yeah, dope...

:tequila:

At least the '07-'09's get a decent looking mount. That looks literally like just screwing the plate to the bumper.....

Mine came with a decent looking mount that contours to the front bumper. Doubt I'll use it. This dealer is lame and I'm trying to be nice... :headscratch:

Rob, did they have your name on the window sticker, from the photo i can see only the left side and it is usually on the right side?

Edit:

Now am looking at the dropped jaw front grill, and no doubt for me the rear is ugly (only the lower plastic trim, they could of done better accommodating the upper 2/3 that looks cool), i like our model more, it is prolly just me. but i will wait to see what 2011 will bring.

I did not look at the window sticker closely except the ADM caught my eye.

I talked to the fleet sales guy and he could not believe the plate was put on....but all their GT500's have the plates because the broom boy does not get the memos. :banghead:

I told him that I would of rejected the car and turned it down if it were mine. He knew this because I told him this up front. The owner of the dealership has now told the lot boys not to do this...but who knows if it will hold true. I plan on watching there future deliveries to see if they can correct this problem.

Archived