TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Painted stripes

Is there anyone closer to me (NJ) than Jeff since he is in Colorado who has had their stripes painted on on a hertz? I want to have the car repainted and have the sstripes painted on. Or has someone even had the car repainted and had actual decal stripes put back on? I want to know where I should go, but preferably in the northeast! Jeff's looks great, but Colorado is a hike.

Is there anyone closer to me (NJ) than Jeff since he is in Colorado who has had their stripes painted on on a hertz? I want to have the car repainted and have the sstripes painted on. Or has someone even had the car repainted and had actual decal stripes put back on? I want to know where I should go, but preferably in the northeast! Jeff's looks great, but Colorado is a hike.

I would look locally for a auto body shop that specializes in expensive or classic cars etc. Go to a dealer of these cars and see where they send them for paint work. Contact a local classic mustang club in your area for recommendations too.

You can have them match the color as best they can or use the a paint that closely follows the 60's Hertz gold stripes DuPont Centari 43496-AM "Inca Gold Metallic" is very, very, very close to original 60s stripes.

Good luck!

Archived