TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Bash 2010

Sometimes this site makes me crazy - last year there was a list of who had registered but it was too hard to find it. Is that going on again? Admittedly, sometimes I'm dense.

Anyway, I registered but don't see a link to the list of those who have registered for Bash 2010. Help.

Steve - you going?

Sometimes this site makes me crazy - last year there was a list of who had registered but it was too hard to find it. Is that going on again? Admittedly, sometimes I'm dense.

Anyway, I registered but don't see a link to the list of those who have registered for Bash 2010. Help.

Steve - you going?

If someone wants to adopt me from canada for a week.. I'll come :drool:

Steve - you going?

John

Of course I'll be there. There is no current list like the previous two years. I'm not sure if it's needed but if Robert Lane receives enough requests he may be able to get one going.

Steve

Archived