TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Moroso Spiral Flow Axle Back Mufflers installed

I installed a set of the Moroso Spiral Flow Polished axle back mufflers today. They have a really nice deep sound compared to stock. Now I need the Hot Rod cams to really make a nice sound. Maybe later this year. Main reason I wanted to change the mufflers is that my car has one of the first set of 30 mufflers by FRPP for the Hertz cars that were made in the wrong angle. They were crooked sticking out the back. Anyhow, thought since these are a replacement type item, that I'd put them away in a box for the future. Also, I liked the less weight and extra room in the back, and the nice polished entire muffler section. I'm also loading a video sound clip which I'll post when it's done. You can also see my adjustable panhard bar to center the rear end a bit better.

Moroso_exhaust_004.jpg

Moroso_exhaust_001.jpg

Moroso_exhaust_006.jpg

Wow, I like these a bunch. Between 70-75 around 2100 RPM, you can barely hear them going down the highway. Very little to no drone. Just a nice deep sound, not high pitched like a couple others that I've heard. I got these used off of E-bay is why I went with these. They were only on for testing purposes, so they had less than 500 miles on them. I got them for $200 shipped.

Archived