TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wandering Eyes!!!

Can't say that very often (probably not at all) for voters on the left. Clinton got re-elected amid all his scandals. Marion Barry got re-elected. Some guy who they found like 70 or 90k in his freezer, Wrangler, our financial guru who didn't seem to know why or how he missed paying his taxes. The list fricken goes on and on. It isn't the republicans voting or re-voting those people back into office.

Really? I guess like the typical Republican you forgot the two Democratic love Guvs from Jersey and New York who are both out of a job. That does not fit with the story you want to tell so you ignore it.

The major difference is phony Republicans always act like they've cornered the market on morality when they are out there doing the same thing the Democrats and everyone else are doing. Its always funny when a phony family values Republican gets exposed!

Still why is it we did not see a bunch on threads about these family values phonies?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? I guess like the typical Republican you forgot the two Democratic love Guvs from Jersey and New York who are both out of a job. That does not fit with the story you want to tell so you ignore it.

The major difference is phony Republicans always act like they've cornered the market on morality when they are out there doing the same thing the Democrats and everyone else are doing. Its always funny when a phony family values Republican gets exposed!

Still why is it we did not see a bunch on threads about these family values phonies?

1. What two democrapy love guys from Jersey? Give me some names, as I don't recall hearing anything about that...must have been short run stories in the democrapic leaning media.

2. In my honest opinion, the republicans have cornered the market in morality...that is why they are so often supported by christian groups. No one said they were perfect and no one is. The republicans do however, support christian morals much more then the democraps.

I won't disagree that the vast majority of all politicians are self serving and only seek more power. It is their greed for more power for themselves that is killing this country. Obama is a perfect example of that...and no, he's not the only one...as I said, the vast majority. He is just fast tracking at super sonic speed. Having just said this, I really do believe that the republicans (as a whole) have the better (not the best) interest of our country in mind. A lot of independents have even more of the countries interest in mind.

The difference between democraps and republicans, as I've said before, is that democraps are more then happy, in fact want, the government to do everything for them. They think they are owed and should be provided for by the government....they are soooo short sited in this, as in the end, only the elite politicians will have the opportunity to live well, everyone else will live like $hit and our economy will be $hit, and our military will become $hit and our place in the world community will be $hit. The chance for prosperity will be lost.

Put away your color blindness and try to see what is best for the country and your children, and children's children....it isn't printing more money or saying you'll provide everything to everyone...because that is the biggest lie there is.

Was Micheal Jackson Black or White???????????

Or did he turn White because he didn't want to be Black??????????

"EBONY AND IVORY LIVING TOGEATHER IN PERFECT HARMONY"??????? :hysterical:

I've heard stories that he was born a poor black child but he died a rich white woman. :yup:

Archived