TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wandering Eyes!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Madly in love doesn't mean you've gone blind...especially since males are sight-oriented.

Yeah.......

Oh, and he just just checking out the Dress to see how his Wife would look in it................... :hysterical:

And you're free to do that. Females tend to be touch/feeling oriented.

This is true so give me some tips on how to have "wandering eyes"..... :lurk: And I'll let you know if your right on the money..... :jackinbox:

:hysterical::hysterical:

It's O.K. to look at the menu........................ :drool:

This is true so give me some tips on how to have "wandering eyes"..... :lurk: And I'll let you know if your right on the money..... :jackinbox:

:hysterical::hysterical:

You can be made to look like a man, but not think like one. Sorry. It'd be a crying-ass shame if it happened too.

You can be made to look like a man, but not think like one. Sorry. It'd be a crying-ass shame if it happened too.

How about if I already think like one.... :spiteful: Anyone up for the challenge??? :lurk:

That is one nice booty. I would have loved to seen Michelles expression to this photo. Well at least we know Obama isn't gay :hysterical:

I guess he won't be buying a Camaro then!!

But, serious, I think Michelle was watching him at that moment....

0710090140_M_h450.jpg

I guess he won't be buying a Camaro then!!

But, serious, I think Michelle was watching him at that moment....

0710090140_M_h450.jpg

We all do..... ;) and look at the "Honey you just wait until I take over as President" in her eyes..... :hysterical2:

http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/up/player/pop...16&src=news

The video. The French President is more obvious.

Well the video clearly showed President was not looking at the woman's butt but you can be sure the crazy and angry right wingnuts are going to ignore the video and continute to try to spread misleading info.

By the way watching all the crazy right wingers still angry months after their guy got clobbered makes me :happy feet: :happy feet: !

Well the video clearly showed President was not looking at the woman's butt but you can be sure the crazy and angry right wingnuts are going to ignore the video and continute to try to spread misleading info.

By the way watching all the crazy right wingers still angry months after their guy got clobbered makes me :happy feet: :happy feet: !

Can someone say "Troll"?

This doesn't surprise me one bit.... :rolleyes: and he is supposed to be "madly in love" with his wife.... :finger:

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40356

:busted:

Believe me Sexy stang if you were my lady!!! I swear to never look at another women butt only her Boobs :drool: Oh and I would buy any mustang you wanted.

Well, heres on rght winger that saw this and though, OB is normal! I should have known better. :doh:

Nothing to do w/crazy right or liberal left. It's all about a man checking out a woman's @$$. Nothing wrong with that...it is nature at work. And even if he isn't looking at her @$$, it is fun to talk about. Nothing hateful with that.

Did you see the same video as me?

Clearly, he WAS looking at the butt! I guess I'm a crazy and angry right wingnut.

If he wasn't looking, maybe he is gay. Clearly, Sargozy is not... :hysterical:

Archived