TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Thanks to All

Cobra010

To keep from missing anyone created a thread to Thank all of you. We have sorta become a little family over these last months, in a lot of ways just like one. We have laughed, cried, cussed, argued but in the end we all gave each other a big hug when their car finally arrived. I thank GOD for the Blessings he has seen fit to bestow upon me and each of you and once again I thank all of you for being there to help keep the sanity. I pray you will all get your cars as soon as possible, and I assure you it will be truly enjoyable experience when you take the wheel.

Blessings,

Cobra010

To keep from missing anyone created a thread to Thank all of you. We have sorta become a little family over these last months, in a lot of ways just like one. We have laughed, cried, cussed, argued but in the end we all gave each other a big hug when their car finally arrived. I thank GOD for the Blessings he has seen fit to bestow upon me and each of you and once again I thank all of you for being there to help keep the sanity. I pray you will all get your cars as soon as possible, and I assure you it will be truly enjoyable experience when you take the wheel.

Blessings,

Cobra010

Thanks Al and congratulations on that beautiful new car.

Steve

Blessings,

Cobra010

You are welcome......great forum great people.

Very nice thing for you to do, Cobra010. I know I came in a little late in your waiting game..but for the past month or so, I really was pulling for you that your car would arrive soon.

Your car is soooo beautiful..I really can't believe it! (Yes, mine is exactly the same on order ;) )

Glad everything had a happy ending for you. 20ixcmr.gif

Very nice thing for you to do, Cobra010. I know I came in a little late in your waiting game..but for the past month or so, I really was pulling for you that your car would arrive soon.

Your car is soooo beautiful..I really can't believe it! (Yes, mine is exactly the same on order ;) )

Glad everything had a happy ending for you. 20ixcmr.gif

Back at you brother,

I can hardly wait for many of my brothers (shelby) to get their cars receiving the car will heal many wounds. I know you are going to Love it and I promise you it will draw a crowd and wherever you park it you will not have any problem locating it.

Please keep me informed,

Blessings,

Cobra010

Back at you brother,

I can hardly wait for many of my brothers (shelby) to get their cars receiving the car will heal many wounds. I know you are going to Love it and I promise you it will draw a crowd and wherever you park it you will not have any problem locating it.

Please keep me informed,

Blessings,

Cobra010

Burning rubber in the church parking lot is just what !!!

Back at you brother,

Please keep me informed,

Blessings,

Cobra010

For sure...I'm hoping to receive the twin brother of your car in the future! :shift:

I just have a feeling that next week will hold some good news for me...I don't know why..but just a feeling.

Agree. Will have to meet and take a cruise when mine showes up. Until then stop rubbing it in...lol :shift:

the Mustang club here in ATL is meeting 7/19 at Mazzios in Marietta--im bringingg the baby there--starts at 3PM--hope you guys can make it--bob

Archived