TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Lower grille

I like the looks of that wide-open lower grille, but I don't like the bent radiator fins from rocks.

I would normally install some black hardware cloth in there to catch the big rocks, but I don't see an obvious way to mount it.

Is there an aftermarket lower grill that is essentially invisible?

Or one that I can use as a basis for what i want?

I like the looks of that wide-open lower grille, but I don't like the bent radiator fins from rocks.

I would normally install some black hardware cloth in there to catch the big rocks, but I don't see an obvious way to mount it.

Is there an aftermarket lower grill that is essentially invisible?

Or one that I can use as a basis for what i want?

This is the one I have. Comes in black or polished!

http://shelbyperformanceparts.com/ShowItem...e%20Insert.aspx

There is another grille that has SHELBY logo on it from the new Shelby S/R. I wonder if that will be sold individually like the CS6 parts...

I think that is the new Shelby intercooler you are seeing.

I have the Silver Horse Racing lower grill in my '06 GT-H. It matches the side panels and is relatively invisible on my black car. This is easy to install. It is sandwiched in under the honeycomb side panels. No rivets, screws, or holes.

SHR Lower Grill Link

I think that is the new Shelby intercooler you are seeing.

I have the Silver Horse Racing lower grill in my '06 GT-H. It matches the side panels and is relatively invisible on my black car. This is easy to install. It is sandwiched in under the honeycomb side panels. No rivets, screws, or holes.

SHR Lower Grill Link

+1

I have the same. Fits great, looks great and takes five minutes to install.

Archived