TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pictures of my new Shelby

gt500hp

Will try this one more time! I'm having trouble uploading.

I like it.. I went for GT500SC.. I was going to do the GT500HP but my son liked the SC at the end better.. For super charger. Looks good I like it.. Kind of wish I would of stuck with it.

I have been clicking on add attachment after finding the picture that I want to up load, but then nothing happens. Perhaps my pictures have too hgh of a resolution to upload, I'm not sure?

Could be to many pixels, send the pictures to a file in your doc.

Then go to that file and click on pictures and go to left of the page and email them to yourself. When you receive the email, file the pictures in your doc then upload from this site the file with the pictures that you mailed to yourself.

This lowers the pixels for some reason.

post-4951-1165035094_thumb.jpg

Could be to many pixels, send the pictures to a file in your doc.

Then go to that file and click on pictures and go to left of the page and email them to yourself. When you receive the email, file the pictures in your doc then upload from this site the file with the pictures that you mailed to yourself.

This lowers the pixels for some reason.

I give it a try!

I give it a try!

Hey GT500,

You car looks really sweet. I like the color. I just had to show my wife. You don't see a whole lot of that color on this site. I like it. Every time I see another GT500 posted, I have to then think about the colors available. You can't pick a bad one thats for sure. I am looking forward to some more photos if you get the chance to post em.

Rob.

post-4951-1165036345_thumb.jpgpost-4951-1165036365_thumb.jpgpost-4951-1165036381_thumb.jpgHope these pictures come thru.... I have been trying to down size them so they are will convert to this web site. I'm kind of new at this.

One thing I will say.... I reallly love this color combo, in my opinion it just can't be beat for looks!

Hope these pictures come thru.... I have been trying to down size them so they are will convert to this web site. I'm kind of new at this.

One thing I will say.... I reallly love this color combo, in my opinion it just can't be beat for looks!

Hope these pictures come thru.... I have been trying to down size them so they are will convert to this web site. I'm kind of new at this.

post-4951-1165036345_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1165036365_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1165036381_thumb.jpg

post-4951-1165036345_thumb.jpgpost-4951-1165036365_thumb.jpgpost-4951-1165036381_thumb.jpgHope these pictures come thru.... I have been trying to down size them so they are will convert to this web site. I'm kind of new at this.

Very nice GT500hp. Enjoy!

P.S. I think he likes the color. :hysterical2:

I am GT500HP in New York

Nice Plate ;) Where abouts on LI are you from tlitz? I grew up in Astoria, Queens -- my wife's from Huntington, LI. Use to love running road ralleys on LI in the 60s/70s. Live upstate now in the eastern Catskills near Woodstock.

-Dan

What's the matter Rob...you think he needs to say it three MORE times? :finger::hysterical2:

The guy has been having trouble posting his photos and probally clicked the apply button a few times to many ore something and does not know how to edit the mistake. Should we come beside our brother Stanger and help him out......I think yes. B)

Nice Plate ;) Where abouts on LI are you from tlitz? I grew up in Astoria, Queens -- my wife's from Huntington, LI. Use to love running road ralleys on LI in the 60s/70s. Live upstate now in the eastern Catskills near Woodstock.

-Dan

Long Beach LI, check out the Captree shots over the last few weeks in discussion forum.

I have been clicking on add attachment after finding the picture that I want to up load, but then nothing happens. Perhaps my pictures have too hgh of a resolution to upload, I'm not sure?

Nice color! Enjoy!!

The guy has been having trouble posting his photos and probally clicked the apply button a few times to many ore something and does not know how to edit the mistake. Should we come beside our brother Stanger and help him out......I think yes. B)

He got it worked out...I'm sure he has a sense of humor like the rest of us. If you noticed I DID offer help earlier in the thread.

Dave

Archived