TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Heading to Motown for the Woodward Dream Cruise

Carl Bishop

My wife and I are heading back home to the Detroit area from North Carolina for Dream Cruise week; we'll either leave Friday the 7th after work and spend the night somewhere around the WV/OH border or get up real early and head out Saturday morning and make the drive in one day.

The plan is to celebrate my dad’s birthday the first weekend. We’ll be staying at his place on Harsens Island through Wednesday, by the way any H.I.M. members on here? Then we need to spend some time with my mom's side of the family for a couple of days in the burbs. Friday and Saturday will be dedicated to Cruise events.

We’ll be heading home early Sunday morning to bust our asses to get back home that night.

Post up if anyone would like to meet up somewhere; I plan on registering my car in the “Snake Pit” if there’s still room. Can’t wait, 30 days and counting…..

• 2 weeks later...
My wife and I are heading back home to the Detroit area from North Carolina for Dream Cruise week; we'll either leave Friday the 7th after work and spend the night somewhere around the WV/OH border or get up real early and head out Saturday morning and make the drive in one day.

The plan is to celebrate my dad’s birthday the first weekend. We’ll be staying at his place on Harsens Island through Wednesday, by the way any H.I.M. members on here? Then we need to spend some time with my mom's side of the family for a couple of days in the burbs. Friday and Saturday will be dedicated to Cruise events.

We’ll be heading home early Sunday morning to bust our asses to get back home that night.

Post up if anyone would like to meet up somewhere; I plan on registering my car in the “Snake Pit” if there’s still room. Can’t wait, 30 days and counting…..

Hi we are from Berlin Heights, OH and are going to our first Woodward Dream Cruise and will also park in the Snake Pit, We thought it would be fun to get together with a group of Mustangs and Caravan up to Detroit, are you going up Friday or Satuday?

Hi we are from Berlin Heights, OH and are going to our first Woodward Dream Cruise and will also park in the Snake Pit, We thought it would be fun to get together with a group of Mustangs and Caravan up to Detroit, are you going up Friday or Satuday?

We're heading up on the 7th, we have family in the Detroit area and plan on spending some time visiting with them before the Dream Cruise weekend. We'll be heading back home frist thing Sunday moring and I was hoping to cruise back south with a group of mustangs. Look forward to meeting you...

Archived