TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Torch Red Stripe Delete

Does anyone have any pictures of a Torch Red with stripe delete. One is available so I would not have to wait on my order but it does not have the white inserts on the seats I wanted.

How does the car look without stripes and what would it cost to get them painted on?

Thanks

Steve

Does anyone have any pictures of a Torch Red with stripe delete. One is available so I would not have to wait on my order but it does not have the white inserts on the seats I wanted.

How does the car look without stripes and what would it cost to get them painted on?

Thanks

Steve

In My Humble Opinion a Shelby is not a Shelby without the Shelby Stripes and some colors are just too much without something to offset them. That said I have a friend who works with me at the dealership he had is painted on 2006 Yellow GT looks great, don't remember how much it cost but he had it done at the Ford Body Shop looks great.

Cobra010

In My Humble Opinion a Shelby is not a Shelby without the Shelby Stripes and some colors are just too much without something to offset them. That said I have a friend who works with me at the dealership he had is painted on 2006 Yellow GT looks great, don't remember how much it cost but he had it done at the Ford Body Shop looks great.

Cobra010

Apparently the guy that ordered the car did not like it either. He did not take delivery when it arrived and backed out of the deal. The car also came with the electronics package and Nav which I don't want. I never drive my Shelby far enough to need a nav and from what I understand the voice software does not work well.

thanks

Steve

Apparently the guy that ordered the car did not like it either. He did not take delivery when it arrived and backed out of the deal. The car also came with the electronics package and Nav which I don't want. I never drive my Shelby far enough to need a nav and from what I understand the voice software does not work well.

thanks

Steve

Understand thanks Steve and Good Luck

Al

Thanks

Steve

Mine is Torch with silver,and the seat stripe on a red car,really makes the car.You should be able to find striped car soon with all the dealer cars showing up--ask Michael Morris to see if he can find you one

post-24281-1247074403_thumb.jpg

post-24281-1247074403_thumb.jpg

Mine is Torch with silver,and the seat stripe on a red car,really makes the car.You should be able to find striped car soon with all the dealer cars showing up--ask Michael Morris to see if he can find you one.I know hes done a painted stripe car for a cusrtomer.And the seats use the different colors as an insert,so maybe you could get the dealer to put a different color stripe to replace the black ones that are there now,and get the stripes painted on the car.If he gives you a good price,id go for it--and you could pick any striping you wanted!!

Thanks

Steve

Hey, if you go here http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=45388

which is the Saleen utube post close to yours, the video has a red Saleen w/o stripes.

Hope this helps.

Archived