TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2010 Saleen... SWEET!

Some cookie on just your PC I would assume.

Nope - the first 5 seconds is Shelby

The rear facia is different and makes the rear a little more tolerable. I still think more could be done to make it better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q3Ox33sN5A...feature=related

I hope ford copies the rear end for the 2011 GT. Please Ford Copy!!! I would buy instantly!

This Mustang from Saleen inc. is just a pipe dream for HP and its defunct company, Steve Saleen is building his SMS Mustangs in Corona,CA.

Saleen inc. has no cash flow or any Engineers to build this car period, they are trying to confuse people with this car to harass Steve and his new company SMS.

Tom

This Mustang from Saleen inc. is just a pipe dream for HP and its defunct company, Steve Saleen is building his SMS Mustangs in Corona,CA.

Saleen inc. has no cash flow or any Engineers to build this car period, they are trying to confuse people with this car to harass Steve and his new company SMS.

Tom

Tom's right, it's beyond a dream, it'll never happen...

August 12, 2008 - Miedema Auctioneering held a 10 hour auction for Saleen Inc. During the auction it was possible to obtain everything necessary to assemble a new Saleen Mustang. All factory furniture, tooling, and facilities were for auction. Computers, milling machines, work tables and office equipment hastily piled was listed for sale.

August 18, 2008 - Miedema Auctioneering executed a similar auction at Saleen Inc.

November 11, 2008 - Saleen announced intentions for a sale of its corporate operations. Shortly thereafter, the remainder of research and development operations ceased with the departure of the remaining Saleen engineering staff in December 2008.

February 2, 2009 - MJ Acquisitions acquired the tooling and rights to the design of Saleen's supercharger, along with the aftermarket and high performance street vehicle business units (Ford Mustang and Ford F150-related products). However, ownership of the business units associated with the S7 and S5S Raptor in addition to the paint operations remain integral components of Saleen not purchased in the sale. MJ Acquisitions stated “Regrettably, Saleen Inc. is unable to honor any warranties” after ceasing operations.

April 2009 - Steve Saleen states that SMS Supercars will honor all Saleen vehicle warranties on vehicles purchased before February 2, 2009 in order to maintain the Saleen nameplate and ensure customers, dealers and Ford that all vehicles made by Steve Saleen in the future (SMS Challenger for example) will carry a full warranty and backing of a solid company.

Looks like someone's quick photoshop that they put Saleen on. I doubt anyone at Saleen would be releasing anything.

Saleen wouldn't be releasing anything soon but SMS is well and alive http://www.themustangnews.com/carnews_08/1...mustang-256.htm. This topic was well discussed at the Roush forum (Saleen's rival), Steve was forced out of his own company, lost his Saleen name, wanted to import Chinese vehicles, didn't worked out and came back to the states. His formal engineers and designers at Saleen left and joined Steve to form SMS, Saleen Inc. tanked. The 2010 Saleen will be released this year and many Roush owners (including me) agreed that the 2010 Roush should have been more agressive like the 2010 Saleen instead of looking too much OEM.

cov-09saleen10.jpg

Archived