TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Happy Th of July

RACERX009

I know it's a little late !!! But , I forgot about it and thought we were under attack!!! I locked myself in my basement with my blowup doll and when the explosion stopped. I came up to see what was left !! But when my neighbor saw me he said hey happy 4Th of july!! Man was I relieved. Anyway Happy 4th of july from me and Capt. America!!! :hysterical::drool:

I know it's a little late !!! But , I forgot about it and thought we were under attack!!! I locked myself in my basement with my blowup doll and when the explosion stopped. I came up to see what was left !! But when my neighbor saw me he said hey happy 4Th of july!! Man was I relieved. Anyway Happy 4th of july from me and Capt. America!!! :hysterical::drool:

Happy Fourth to you too !

Take Care

Andrew

Hey Racer

We had a great 4th and by the sounds of it you did to. :beerchug: I hope you didn't wear out the blow up girly too much you might need her for another day. :banvictory:

Dude you always put a smile on my face everytime I read your posts.

Hey Racer

We had a great 4th and by the sounds of it you did to. :beerchug: I hope you didn't wear out the blow up girly too much you might need her for another day. :banvictory:

Dude you always put a smile on my face everytime I read your posts.

[/quot

Happy to hear that !!! You should hang with me, I make people laugh there a$$ off or they go running to bad I don't drink anymore my jokes are funnier when I'm Naked !!! and trust me never invite me to a college party or a wedding or a new years party or any party my parents are still pissed at me. I t seems that my clothing alway's goes missing !! If you would have seen me at work the things that got me sent home. I use work different shift's and at roll if this one supervisor was working he would grab me buy my collar like a little kid and make me go home. He already had my slip filled out to leave early he would yell me and say 6months to retirement and your not getting me in trouble or fired!! If, I walked in the PCT and he was on the desk, I would just turn around and go home everyone would die laughing. If, I did a day tour and next tour was at roll call and he was doing it, I pull into the lot by the door which was open and sit there and smoke my tires to hell. :hysterical:

Archived