TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Locked SCT

When you use the SCT tuner to load a custom tune in a car, it downloads that car's stock tune into the tuner and replaces that car's stock tune with a custom tune from the tuner. If you have used this SCT tuner on your car to load a tune into it, the tuner is suppose to be locked. It is locked to your car. To unlock the tuner, you have to select the 'Return to Stock' option. This will unload the custom tune from your car and replace the custom tune with the stock tune that was orginally downloaded from your car. Your car will be back to stock and once the tuner completes the stock tune upload, it will unlock itself.

The SCT tuner (and most of the other tuners out there) can only be used on one car at a time. If you have two cars you want to run custom tunes in at the same time, you have to buy two SCT tuners. If you did return the car to the stock tune and the tuner did not unlock, you do have a problem. For additional help, you might try contacting the vendor you purchased the SCT from. They may be able to resolve your issue. I hope this was useful and I did not repeat what you already knew. Good luck resolving your issue.

When you use the SCT tuner to load a custom tune in a car, it downloads that car's stock tune into the tuner and replaces that car's stock tune with a custom tune from the tuner. If you have used this SCT tuner on your car to load a tune into it, the tuner is suppose to be locked. It is locked to your car. To unlock the tuner, you have to select the 'Return to Stock' option. This will unload the custom tune from your car and replace the custom tune with the stock tune that was orginally downloaded from your car. Your car will be back to stock and once the tuner completes the stock tune upload, it will unlock itself.

The SCT tuner (and most of the other tuners out there) can only be used on one car at a time. If you have two cars you want to run custom tunes in at the same time, you have to buy two SCT tuners. If you did return the car to the stock tune and the tuner did not unlock, you do have a problem. For additional help, you might try contacting the vendor you purchased the SCT from. They may be able to resolve your issue. I hope this was useful and I did not repeat what you already knew. Good luck resolving your issue.

Thanks alot it clear the one problem all, I was trying to do was adjust some of the opitions for my tune that's loaded into my computer. When, I make the change like rear gear ratio it starts to down load and when it gets to 99% it just stops I waited for a good 5minutes and nothing happened. I tryed this a couple of times and samething happens.

Thanks again,

Anthony

Archived