TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quarterback Steve McNair Shot Dead!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/9777174...e-McNair-a-hero

thought this was a good read. I agree with most of what's contained in the article.

an small quote from that article......

You see, this is my problem with McNair, with American men as a whole.

We shirk our responsibilities as fathers. We don't have time for it. We think it's a part- or no-time job. We think our career is more important. We think charity work is more important. We think some young tail is more important.

We foolishly believe we're unnecessary in the rearing of children. This mindset must die.

I guess you could say a part of this mindset died the other day!

Well, brushing off the old homicide training, it was revealed that McNair was shot four times. Two in the chest and one in the head...all three from at least 3 feet. One shot to the temple point blank. They do not say in which order the shots were given: however, this implies more anger at McNair than the woman who was shot point blank to the head only once. Given that women rarely commit murder-suicide, there is also the fact that they do not tend to commit suicide in this manner. Women are vain about their looks...even in death. They are very unlikely to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger because it'll ruin their looks. I suspect another player in this mystery.

what he did in his personal life was just that personal of course now that he's gone the media will dig up all kind of dirt on him thats just the way it goes i had no idea about extra marital affairs or whatever and as long as i live my life clean i dont care what mcnair did to each his own

having said that he was a hell of a competitor and a fearless leader on the football field lord knows he kicked our butts around (Ravens) and took us to our best reg season record ever so thats how i will remember him anything else does not concern me

Well, brushing off the old homicide training, it was revealed that McNair was shot four times. Two in the chest and one in the head...all three from at least 3 feet. One shot to the temple point blank. They do not say in which order the shots were given: however, this implies more anger at McNair than the woman who was shot point blank to the head only once. Given that women rarely commit murder-suicide, there is also the fact that they do not tend to commit suicide in this manner. Women are vain about their looks...even in death. They are very unlikely to put a gun to their head and pull the trigger because it'll ruin their looks. I suspect another player in this mystery.

:lurk:

good stuff

Archived