TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Quarterback Steve McNair Shot Dead!!

Sadly, I'm not surprised. Anyone care to venture a guess on the motive?

Well I know he's married and the local news here in Nashville is saying he was found shot dead along with his girlfriend. They suspect a murder / suicide.

Very sad news.

Very sad news. Steve was a very good person. I pray for his family and his children that they will get threw this. God bless

Nothing personal Blown or anyone else.....but frankly, if he was cheating on his wife or involved in any other inappropriate activity.....

good riddence....... dont care how many TDs you've thrown, that doesnt buy an free passes in the real world for me.....

act like a man, be a man......thats means accountibility for your actions.....

He didnt get shot at sunday school........

that makes it hard for me to feel bad for anyone other than those left behind IMO......

but I guess I should reserve judgement until all the "facts" are known............

Nothing personal Blown or anyone else.....but frankly, if he was cheating on his wife or involved in any other inappropriate activity.....

good riddence....... dont care how many TDs you've thrown, that doesnt buy an free passes in the real world for me.....

act like a man, be a man......thats means accountibility for your actions.....

He didnt get shot at sunday school........

that makes it hard for me to feel bad for anyone other than those left behind IMO......

but I guess I should reserve judgement until all the "facts" are known............

I agree with ya 100% wicked. However, I don't think getting shot dead is an appropriate punishment!

Sadly, I'm not surprised. Anyone care to venture a guess on the motive?

Maybe a jealous boy friend or A angry X.

Wick and others: Steve McNair and his wife had an "open marriage" so she knew about the other woman. My son-in-law's family owns the condo that McNair leased and where the murder occurred.

Sorry Doc......open marriages were created by rich guys .......so he could bone 20 year olds while his wife is home raising the 4 kids.......

and not have to loose half his assets in the process............lame............

i still cant feel sorry for someone like that.........regardless of how you sugar coat it.

Looks like he screwed the wrong woman.............................and paid for it.

Don't think that I'm defending McNair's "open marriage" thing. I don't get a couple doing that because if you aren't done with chasing strange then you shouldn't be getting married to begin with. Personally, I'd be too jealous, and I certainly wouldn't confuse my children that way: however, there are two sides to every story, and McNair isn't here to present his side.

Anyway, let "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..."

Don't think that I'm defending McNair's "open marriage" thing. I don't get a couple doing that because if you aren't done with chasing strange then you shouldn't be getting married to begin with. Personally, I'd be too jealous, and I certainly wouldn't confuse my children that way: however, there are two sides to every story, and McNair isn't here to present his side.

Anyway, let "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone..."

Understood Doc, BUT......

You make a choice to honor your wife your marriage and your children.

OR YOU DONT.PERIOD.

And those who dont are not looked up to FOR ANYTHING from where I sit.

Family comes first, not just when its easy, but always, thats a measure of a REAL man.

IMO.

Yeah................no open marriages............I agree 100%. My wife keeps bringing home these cute girls and wants to have a "Threesome". I told her "no way", I'm not that kinda guy! :hysterical:

Besides.............it would probably kill me.

Archived