TEAM SHELBY FORUM

torqo octane booster

greetings everyone, i know some of us have been looking for an octane booster that wont foul your plugs, but will allow you to boost to a high psi(for supercharged) or advance timing for race tunes, one of our club members has gotten his(boldmovestulsa.com) hands on a couple cans of torqo and says its great, im not going to pass judgment on it till i actually use it. just going to post up to see if any one else has had experience with this brand?

i want to know all the characteristics of this stuff, any bad side effects any benefits? i hoping this will finaly be a solution to our needs for a high octane fuel for race days. i have a 103 race tune for my sgt i have never used because of fear of blowing the engine with the crappy booster that you see every where.

greetings everyone, i know some of us have been looking for an octane booster that wont foul your plugs, but will allow you to boost to a high psi(for supercharged) or advance timing for race tunes, one of our club members has gotten his(boldmovestulsa.com) hands on a couple cans of torqo and says its great, im not going to pass judgment on it till i actually use it. just going to post up to see if any one else has had experience with this brand?

i want to know all the characteristics of this stuff, any bad side effects any benefits? i hoping this will finaly be a solution to our needs for a high octane fuel for race days. i have a 103 race tune for my sgt i have never used because of fear of blowing the engine with the crappy booster that you see every where.

http://volvospeed.com/Reviews/torco_accelerator.html

Archived