TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Divorce Forces Sale – 2003 Mach1

Not what I want to do for sure – but my current situation leaves me no choice. I dont want to sell the Mach - but moreso, I dont want a divorce. Was TOTALLY blindsided by this. And, when does she choose to tell me she wants a divorce? First thing on Fathers Day morning. Needless to say, I didnt have the best Fathers Day. Been with this woman for nearly 12 years, married for nearly 10. The love of my life - and its killing me to think she wants out.

2003, Torch Red with custom painted hood stripe (no more vinyl)

New clutch (needed a new TO bearing so replaced everything)

New front tires (275/40/17)

New rear tires (315/35/17)

FR500 style wheels (17 x 10.5 rear, 17 x 9 front)

MagnaFlow exhaust

C&L CAI

Pro-Fit Billet Fuel Door

60,000 miles

Currently on AutoTrader at $13,900. Am open to serious offers.

Page

DSCN2693.jpg

DSCN2692.jpg

DSCN2697.jpg

DSCN2702.jpg

DSCN2708.jpg

DSCN2719.jpg

DSCN2720.jpg

DSCN2717.jpg

DSCN2722.jpg

Not what I want to do for sure – but my current situation leaves me no choice. I dont want to sell the Mach - but moreso, I dont want a divorce. Was TOTALLY blindsided by this. And, when does she choose to tell me she wants a divorce? First thing on Fathers Day morning. Needless to say, I didnt have the best Fathers Day. Been with this woman for nearly 12 years, married for nearly 10. The love of my life - and its killing me to think she wants out.

2003, Torch Red with custom painted hood stripe (no more vinyl)

New clutch (needed a new TO bearing so replaced everything)

New front tires (275/40/17)

New rear tires (315/35/17)

FR500 style wheels (17 x 10.5 rear, 17 x 9 front)

MagnaFlow exhaust

C&L CAI

Pro-Fit Billet Fuel Door

60,000 miles

Currently on AutoTrader at $13,900. Am open to serious offers.

Page

DSCN2693.jpg

DSCN2692.jpg

DSCN2697.jpg

DSCN2702.jpg

DSCN2708.jpg

DSCN2719.jpg

DSCN2720.jpg

DSCN2717.jpg

DSCN2722.jpg

Page, you are a GOOD person! Hang in there and remember your friends are here for you.

Tom

Its been on AutoTrader for about a week now - and not ONE offer :( Whats with that?

Sign of the times!!

Page

Went thru this in the mid 90s, lost the prettiest Rio Red 97 Cobra ever. I had my heart broken by the cheating, ice cold bitch that was the love of my life.

The good news - this too will pass and there will be more Mustangs in your future.

hang in there buddy,

Michael

Hi Page,

I've got a customer here in Palm Springs that I showed your car to and gave him your info. He will be in contact with you.

Alex

Hey Alex,

Thats VERY much appreciated. Havent heard from anyone yet - hopefully theywill call soon.

Thanks again

Page

Hi Page,

He was here again today. Please PM me your #. His wife is complaining about the Cobra he was buying from me because of cost, that is why I told him about your car. He will get something in the next week and has cash, but with wife's approval. Your car is looking much more appealing after today.

Alex

• 3 weeks later...

Archived