TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I've Got A Feeling

Cobra010

Well today is my ETA for the car to arrive at the Ford Dealer. So far it hasn't shown up.

Good Luck My car had a Dealer ETA scheduled for no later than July 9th but it is still sitting in Flat Rock. All the Stray Dogs keeping my tires clean each day and the birds are adding a new color scheme each day. What happen to the old saying that its better to be pissed off than pissed on.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good Luck My car had a Dealer ETA scheduled for no later than July 9th but it is still sitting in Flat Rock. All the Stray Dogs keeping my tires clean each day and the birds are adding a new color scheme each day. What happen to the old saying that its better to be pissed off than pissed on.

They are telling me Thursday or Friday now. Figures I'm out of town Thurs and have an event to go to Friday.

ISAID.......Sorry to hear this!! I feel bad......My car is at Newark NJ which is the final depot where they truck to local dealers! My guy said he should have it tomoprrow or Wed! I will post pics. I think it will be the first combo like ours on the site...Hang in there, and if you want to fly up to NY, you can drive mine until you get yours!!!

ISAID.......Sorry to hear this!! I feel bad......My car is at Newark NJ which is the final depot where they truck to local dealers! My guy said he should have it tomoprrow or Wed! I will post pics. I think it will be the first combo like ours on the site...Hang in there, and if you want to fly up to NY, you can drive mine until you get yours!!!

Appreciate it King Air but I'll pass to busy at work right now. Please post some good pictures I want to see this color combo in the coupe.

isaid, you STILL don't have your car? Someone is seriously screwing the pooch on this one. Guys, we need to help out isaid, he is one of original sufferers of DSS (Delayed Shelby Syndrome).

I definitely have a severe case of the DSS, only cure is a Sterling Gray/Satin Silver Stripe 2010 Shelby GT 500. Has any one seen this car it was last seen sitting in a parking lot outside of an auto plant in Michigan. Rumor has it that a stray dog was relieving itself one on each will and there were numerous birds building nest in the grill and roosting on the Gurney Flap. :dogwalk: :dog:

Mine hasn't even made it to the distribution point in Jessup Maryland. Hopefully it will soon so I can take delivery by the end of the week. I have to go to NC in a week and a half and I want some miles on it before I go on the trip.

isaid and bpmurr: although it sucks to be waiting, understand that the shipping can happen pretty fast. Mine left the assembly plant on a Tuesday and was delivered to my dealership in coastal South Carolina six days later.

isaid: there was bird crap on my car while it was at the plant (I've got pics to prove it), it didn't hurt the paint at all, and I've already clay barred and waxed the car in great detail. So although it was dirty, no harm was done, but it will certainly need a clay bar treatment on at least all the horizontal surfaces.

bpmurr, I wonder if ours are on the same train? Jeff told me that the train goes down through maryland and then up to pennsylvania, last I heard it the train made it from Walbridge, OH on Friday to Willard, OH on Sunday, so much for a fast moving train :shrug:

bpmurr, I wonder if ours are on the same train? Jeff told me that the train goes down through maryland and then up to pennsylvania, last I heard it the train made it from Walbridge, OH on Friday to Willard, OH on Sunday, so much for a fast moving train :shrug:

That would be pretty cool if it was. That is one damn slow train though.

Archived