TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Pic request please....

Here is a quick first ever attempt at a photoshop. Its 12:30 so I don't have time to do a really good job. I was having a problem with the layering for the back stripes. If anyone can tell me how to select large parts of the car with out thousands of clicks via the magic wand tool that would be great. (Using the Mac Version). Seems I can't get it to load (size I think). Can someone tell me how to resize? Zipped its even too big.

Thanks,

Roger

I still do not like the rear but overall gorgeous....he put 20 miles on it , there should be a huge discount for just that.

20 miles in order to "take shots" of the car. I was born at night, but not last night...This guy was doing hole-shots!

my new favorite color combo...anyone order one like it?

You Betcha!

My first and only choice! :drool:

Ordered this color combo on June 5 here in Edmonton.

Almost had a heart attack reading yesterdays posts....as have not received any info from the dealer yet.

Should I keep calling them or keep waiting for a VIN # ?

Here's more pics from http://millernet.homenetinc.com/brondesfor...hicle_id=10C218

Andy

post-25401-1247190574_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247190643_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247191031_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247191042_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247191653_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247190574_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247190643_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247191031_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247191042_thumb.jpg

post-25401-1247191653_thumb.jpg

You Betcha!

My first and only choice! :drool:

Ordered this color combo on June 5 here in Edmonton.

Almost had a heart attack reading yesterdays posts....as have not received any info from the dealer yet.

Should I keep calling them or keep waiting for a VIN # ?

Edmonton Rules!!

What dealership did you order from? I had originally ordered a 2010 in the niddle of may, told it probably wouldn't be here till at least aug... When I got the 09 they left my order in the system... I was in talking to my salesman yesterday and out of curiosity asked if they had a vin for that car yet... He said the order was still on material hold...

Edmonton Rules!!

What dealership did you order from? I had originally ordered a 2010 in the niddle of may, told it probably wouldn't be here till at least aug... When I got the 09 they left my order in the system... I was in talking to my salesman yesterday and out of curiosity asked if they had a vin for that car yet... He said the order was still on material hold...

Hey OCD, Healy Ford and pretty much got the same line - August. Still nothing to confirm this though.

Cheers!

Hey OCD, Healy Ford and pretty much got the same line - August. Still nothing to confirm this though.

Cheers!

Lol, same dealership!! I deal with Ed...

Did you see the KR's they had in the showroom, both sold... So did the Roush they had...

Archived