TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Karl Malden Dead at 97

Will the last celebrity to leave Hollywood please turn out the lights?

RIP Carl.

that is #2. one to go!

Fred Travelina, Karl Malden and who else......????? :rip:

Well...

Gale Storm died the other day. She was a TV and Movie star from the late 40's through the 60's. She had two TV shows. One was called "My little Margie", and the other was called "The Gale Storm Show".

Well...

Gale Storm died the other day. She was a TV and Movie star from the late 40's through the 60's. She had two TV shows. One was called "My little Margie", and the other was called "The Gale Storm Show".

You know the dead pool rules....if it doesnt make the national news, it doesnt count, sorry Gale!

If she only banged Dean Martin or something. Shame, just a darn shame!

that is #2. one to go!

Fred Travelina, Karl Malden and who else......????? :rip:

MANAGUA, Nicaragua (AP) — Former boxing champion Alexis Arguello, considered one of the best lightweights to step in the ring, has been found dead.

Presidential spokeswoman Rosario Murillo confirmed Arguello's death early Wednesday.

MANAGUA, Nicaragua (AP) — Former boxing champion Alexis Arguello, considered one of the best lightweights to step in the ring, has been found dead.

Presidential spokeswoman Rosario Murillo confirmed Arguello's death early Wednesday.

OK, I did hear that earlier....WE ARE GOOD.

You know the dead pool rules....if it doesnt make the national news, it doesnt count, sorry Gale!

If she only banged Dean Martin or something. Shame, just a darn shame!

Or all of the Rat Pack...at the same time.

OMG, did I just say that?

:hysterical:

Archived