TEAM SHELBY FORUM

BMR Panhard Bar Installed

motorjock205

Thanks to my good friend, Paul (GT500-07), who had a slightly used BMR Panhard Bar laying around gathering dust, I bought the bar from him and got it installed this morning. I also received two brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar rear tires for my SGT yesterday and had them mounted and balanced this morning on the rear of the car...the panhard bar was an easy install and a few pieces of string and some weight on the bottom of the string and a few turns on the bar and everything is all centered real nice...

Thanks Paul! I appreciate it!

C'mon you know the rules, pics :hysterical: ...

Yeah, I know, but it was hard enough to get my fat butt under the rear end of the car just to get the bar on...much less get a camera under there to take a picture! LOL But here is a pic of the bar that I installed...it was a lot easier than I figured it would be with my luck...

post-19184-1246477996_thumb.jpg

post-19184-1246477996_thumb.jpg

Thanks to my good friend, Paul (GT500-07), who had a slightly used BMR Panhard Bar laying around gathering dust, I bought the bar from him and got it installed this morning. I also received two brand new Goodyear Eagle F1 Supercar rear tires for my SGT yesterday and had them mounted and balanced this morning on the rear of the car...the panhard bar was an easy install and a few pieces of string and some weight on the bottom of the string and a few turns on the bar and everything is all centered real nice...

You're welcome Carl, again sorry it took so long

You should have called me I would have flown down and put it for you !!! That would be a good enough reason for me to leave the wife :drool: Plus you could have timed me how long it would take me to get up off the floor :cry:

Anthony

Archived