TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Canada Day

" HAPPY CANADA DAY" TO ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY & stay safe. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

For any members in the Burlington area there is a cruise At The Aplleview Plaza in Burlington where Gary Patterson V.P of SAI willbe attending. Some of us willbe caravaning down with Gary who willbe in SHM Super Snake. :happy feet:

Edited by shelby001

" HAPPY CANADA DAY" TO ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY & stay safe. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

For any members in the Burlington area there is a cruise At The Apllewood Plaza in Burlington where Gary Patterson V.P of SAI willbe attending. Some of us willbe caravaning down with Gary who willbe in SHM Super Snake. :happy feet:

Have a great Canada Day 001. :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

Happy Canada Day, to you and your family.

Thanks.

Going cruisin with Wayne Grower of SHM & Gary Patterson SAI having a little show in Burlington, 4 of us going to caravan down together should be a good Day . :happy feet:

Edited by shelby001

Just wanted to say Happy Canada Day too!!! And thanks Jim, Steve, Wayne, Garry, Angello. Sorry I was a little antisocial just still feeling crappy. But I enjoyed myself quite a bit and looking forward to the july show and being healthy for it! and to be able to talk and hang around just a great bunch of guys!! Well the nYquill is kickin in and the the buckley's thanks again for the invite guys it was great!!

Jimmy :happy feet: