TEAM SHELBY FORUM

ARE YOU A SLAVE?

ARE YOU A SLAVE?

In every country in the world lies a large industrial city. A site of the world's largest slave labor camps. Near the center are community settlements where the slaves live. Each morning, people move "herd-like" from these quarters into the industrial camp. Each one is in his or her station by 7:30am. Here, they report to their masters for their day's duties. Then they remain chained until 5:00pm when they are released. They have no choice as to how many hours they must labor - sometimes they are required to work overtime until their master tells them when they may leave.

Each year, they are told when to take their vacation, for how long and when they must return. They have little choice as to how much money they earn. They are allowed very little time for lunch and coffee breaks during these labor hours. They remain in their chains with great fear because the masters can punish them with the "lay-off" whip. It is said that even some slaves that are good and faithful have felt the sting of the whip. Day by day, year by year they toil until their master decides that it is time for them to stop working.

He then releases them to the retirement camps where they are forced to sit idle and wait for death. It's a well-known fact that the old slaves that try to work are sometimes whipped with the "stop-your-pension" whip.

I know these slave camps really exist, for I am a free man who lives among the slaves. I am in business for myself, I am truly free. I rise in the morning called for by my schedule. I decide my own hours; I can even sleep in late while the slaves are at work. I can vacation when, where and for how long I please. I am free to take my lunch and coffee breaks when I decide, and, of course, I decide my own paycheck. I am not a slave. I can choose to work when and where I please and with whom I please. I am free to stay in the city for as long as I want or to move to greener pastures if I decide to.

I have seen many slaves sadly pack their belongings to leave the city in search of a new master. There is a ray of hope for the slave, though. He or she can buy their own freedom. The cost is not high, yet it seems high to those who don't have the courage to pay the price. What is the price? One must be willing to be their own master.

- Author: Not Known

ARE YOU A SLAVE?

In every country in the world lies a large industrial city. A site of the world's largest slave labor camps. Near the center are community settlements where the slaves live. Each morning, people move "herd-like" from these quarters into the industrial camp. Each one is in his or her station by 7:30am. Here, they report to their masters for their day's duties. Then they remain chained until 5:00pm when they are released. They have no choice as to how many hours they must labor - sometimes they are required to work overtime until their master tells them when they may leave.

Each year, they are told when to take their vacation, for how long and when they must return. They have little choice as to how much money they earn. They are allowed very little time for lunch and coffee breaks during these labor hours. They remain in their chains with great fear because the masters can punish them with the "lay-off" whip. It is said that even some slaves that are good and faithful have felt the sting of the whip. Day by day, year by year they toil until their master decides that it is time for them to stop working.

He then releases them to the retirement camps where they are forced to sit idle and wait for death. It's a well-known fact that the old slaves that try to work are sometimes whipped with the "stop-your-pension" whip.

I know these slave camps really exist, for I am a free man who lives among the slaves. I am in business for myself, I am truly free. I rise in the morning called for by my schedule. I decide my own hours; I can even sleep in late while the slaves are at work. I can vacation when, where and for how long I please. I am free to take my lunch and coffee breaks when I decide, and, of course, I decide my own paycheck. I am not a slave. I can choose to work when and where I please and with whom I please. I am free to stay in the city for as long as I want or to move to greener pastures if I decide to.

I have seen many slaves sadly pack their belongings to leave the city in search of a new master. There is a ray of hope for the slave, though. He or she can buy their own freedom. The cost is not high, yet it seems high to those who don't have the courage to pay the price. What is the price? One must be willing to be their own master.

- Author: Not Known

I'm a slave to my wife she makes me do everthing !!! But she's got big knockers :drool:

I was set free when the Judge granted my Divorce.......................

BUT, I am still a slave to the Job.................

I was set free when the Judge granted my Divorce.......................

I use to be a P.O.W but they set me free!!! But the scars remain forever :cry::cry:

(prisoner of Work) :hysterical:

BUT, I am still a slave to the Job.................

Archived