TEAM SHELBY FORUM

cs56's 18.9.5

does any one have a black sgt with the black cs56's on it? i've been looking for a good picture but i have been unable to find one. i'm thinking about going to these but i want to see them on a car first...ps i already went throught the stickyed wheel thread and didnt see any.....some one help a shelby lover out here!!!!!!!!! :cry:

I'm looking at a different set of Shelby rims, but unsure as to the offset. I want to run a full set of 18x10, which are offered with a 45mm offset.

In case the 10's won't fit up front without hassle, I've considered the 18x9's.

The 18x9's have either 24mm or 34mm offsets offered in the correct 5x4.5 bolt pattern. Which is the way to go?

:headscratch:

Ken

I'm looking at a different set of Shelby rims, but unsure as to the offset. I want to run a full set of 18x10, which are offered with a 45mm offset.

The 18x9's have either 24mm or 34mm offsets offered in the correct 5x4.5 bolt pattern. Which is the way to go?

Ken

If you ever want to run big brakes and 18s, you need to go with 45mm backspace.

24mm is for SN95s, 34mm is S197.

Ken

how wide of wheels do you plan on running? im going to slap 285's on here that should be more then enoguh, if i ever get tired of it i'll ship them off to a stretcher and have them cut and welded to 10.5

If you ever want to run big brakes and 18s, you need to go with 45mm backspace.

24mm is for SN95s, 34mm is S197.

OK cool, thanks for the help Michael. So I should be able to run 18x10's on all 4 corners with a 45mm offset without any trouble?

Ken

wait 19x11's? holy crap thats huge wh's doing this and what are they putting them on!?!?

Chip Beck was going to test out the rims from his Ford GT on his 07 SGT.

Just waiting on the word back from him on whether they fit!

Ken

OK cool, thanks for the help Michael. So I should be able to run 18x10's on all 4 corners with a 45mm offset without any trouble?

Ken

I am running 18x9.5 all the way round, getting 10s in the rear is not an issue. Up front, the tire size is critical. I have seen someone run 285/40-18 front on 10 inch wheels.

275/40/18's front and 305/40/18's in the rear. no side profiles yet, it's still at Tasca's

Wow this is great thats alot of rubber, :happy feet:

And it looks GREAT! I am not a fan of the too small tire look...I would asume this does not result in rubbing issues?

Ok thanks I am beginning to get a plan now...love the 305's

Ken

Ken if it's any help- both the forged and cast wheels that are installed on the 05-09 ROUSH Mustangs are 18 x 10 / 45mm offset with 275x40x18's on all 4 corners

P5140096.jpg

13steeda.jpg

Ken if it's any help- both the forged and cast wheels that are installed on the 05-09 ROUSH Mustangs are 18 x 10 / 45mm offset with 275x40x18's on all 4 corners

P5140096.jpg

13steeda.jpg

Thanks for the info Kerry! I'm definitely going to go with 18x10's then. :happy feet:

Wow this is great thats alot of rubber, :happy feet:

And it looks GREAT! I am not a fan of the too small tire look...I would asume this does not result in rubbing issues?

Ok thanks I am beginning to get a plan now...love the 305's

no rubbing at all

Archived