Ext. Color:

Kona Blue

Int. Color:

Charcoal Black W Silver

VIN:

1ZVBP8JS8A5103994

Model Code:

P8J

I forgot when you ordered....? From whom if you don't mind me asking.

I ordered in March... I dealt with Eric at Sawtooth Auto in Idaho... Car is being courtesy delivered at Bell Ford in Colonia, NJ.

Its a Kona Blue Vert with Silver stripes, NAV, HID, the works...

Got the call today my kona blue is in, going to look this afternoon, I'll be sure to take pictures!

Way to go Bish, can't wait to see pictures. I called today and mine is on a railcar and heading south. They pushed my delivery out to 7-8 today. No problem.

Berney

Way to go Bish, can't wait to see pictures. I called today and mine is on a railcar and heading south. They pushed my delivery out to 7-8 today. No problem.

Berney

Berney-

Who exactly did you call? Mine was supposed to be on the train last week, then this week... Now I have been informed by a Ford Zone rep, as well as the trucking company that brings them to the rail cars, that all of those cars in the lines waiting - were returned to the factory for some QC issue or something that Ford found...

I hope yours is truly on the way, I'm just telling you what I was told.

best,

Goldgus

Berney-

Who exactly did you call? Mine was supposed to be on the train last week, then this week... Now I have been informed by a Ford Zone rep, as well as the trucking company that brings them to the rail cars, that all of those cars in the lines waiting - were returned to the factory for some QC issue or something that Ford found...

I hope yours is truly on the way, I'm just telling you what I was told.

best,

Goldgus

Goldgus,

I talked with the Customer Service people in central Florida. They told me it was shipped and moved the delivery day out from 7-6 to 7-8. It went out last week Thursday or Friday.

My car was done about the same day as Bish and he got his today. Hope mine is on the way as well. Mine is a twin to Bish.

Either way it's all good. I can wait for something this special.

Goldgus,

I talked with the Customer Service people in central Florida. They told me it was shipped and moved the delivery day out from 7-6 to 7-8. It went out last week Thursday or Friday.

My car was done about the same day as Bish and he got his today. Hope mine is on the way as well. Mine is a twin to Bish.

Either way it's all good. I can wait for something this special.

Good for you man... just show us some pix ASAP brother...

And can you post that Customer Service Line Phone # for me please? I would love to call them myself about my car.

Funniest part to this whole thing: Ford's "system", if you can call it that, is so :censored::censored::censored: F-ED UP, that my car could show up at the dealer tomorrow, with no notice... even after they told me today that its still in a pile at the plant! Go figure...

Thx

Neil

Good for you man... just show us some pix ASAP brother...

And can you post that Customer Service Line Phone # for me please? I would love to call them myself about my car.

Funniest part to this whole thing: Ford's "system", if you can call it that, is so :censored::censored::censored: F-ED UP, that my car could show up at the dealer tomorrow, with no notice... even after they told me today that its still in a pile at the plant! Go figure...

Thx

Neil

I'd like to know that number to call as well.

As promised here are some pictures of my Kona Blue with Silver, it is a beautiful car!

I look forward to bringing her home tomorrow.

FYI: I ordered on mid April, Crest Ford in Flat Rock, Michigan.

FWIW: my DORA report says Priority #1, Order type #1

As Berney said our cars were built the week of June 15th and it took that long to make it literally across the street!

I hope the rest of you waiting get some good news this week too!

CIMG1716.jpg

CIMG1719.jpg

CIMG1725.jpg

CIMG1727.jpg

CIMG1732.jpg

CIMG1729.jpg

CIMG1737.jpg

CIMG1728.jpg

Bish,

That is one sweet looking ride. I bet you cannot get the grin off your face. I am starting to wish I still lived in Toledo instead of Alabama.

As far as the phone number, I have it at work. It is the customer service number that has been on this site.

Bish, you are a lucky man!!! Have fun and be careful.

1-800-392-3673 Ford Customer Service

This is the number I called. They said it was loaded on Canadian Northern Railroad heading south.

ETA is 7-8, carbon copy of the one Bish just got.

Archived