TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New '09 Wht/Blue - Thanks Don!

destef417

Just drove home my new '09 GT500. Paid invoice minus the $1500 rebate at Herb Chambers Ford in Westboro, MA

Want to thank Don Donelson for all of his posts regarding deals available, without that dealer would certainly not have offered/accepted my deal right over the phone.

What a Mustang!!! - I own a 65 K-code coupe (now for sale) with 5-speed, drove an '04 GT to 100,000 miles that my step daughter just inherited, have a drag car project 65 fastback many years on hold - now a proud Shelby owner.

post-25477-1246281884_thumb.jpg

post-25477-1246281884_thumb.jpg

Just drove home my new '09 GT500. Paid invoice minus the $1500 rebate at Herb Chambers Ford in Westboro, MA

Want to thank Don Donelson for all of his posts regarding deals available, without that dealer would certainly not have offered/accepted my deal right over the phone.

What a Mustang!!! - I own a 65 K-code coupe (now for sale) with 5-speed, drove an '04 GT to 100,000 miles that my step daughter just inherited, have a drag car project 65 fastback many years on hold - now a proud Shelby owner.

Wow, a 65 K code, thats a rare car! Congrats on the new member of the family!

Thanks All!

Thanks to my wife esp! - this was an early 40th Birthday gift - real early since I don't turn 40 until next April 17th :happy feet: - think the Mustang affinity was locked in the day I was born?

Of course growing up in a family that owned a Ford dealer probably helped too.

FYI - First Shelby I drove was Adam O'Dwyer's (that's right - the songwriter) who is buds with my neighbor. He was cool enough to let me drive his GT/SC around the block.

Archived