TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Made in China!

I know most of us have all dealt with city planners and inspectoers and they have all been for the most, a pain in our ...es. However, we need to be thankful for all our codes and rules and regulations, or we would have buildings falling over like this. This is wild. I cant believe the building stayed together for the most part.

I know most of us have all dealt with city planners and inspectoers and they have all been for the most, a pain in our ...es. However, we need to be thankful for all our codes and rules and regulations, or we would have buildings falling over like this. This is wild. I cant believe the building stayed together for the most part.

Hey, man - that's a pretty impressive drifting exhibition you put on! :rockon:

Nonesense! You guys have all got it wrong. What you are seeing in the photos is the "new" horizontal building that the Chineese are developing right now.

They are trying to figure out the best way to combat high rise building fires. I understand that the cheaper units that have the ground view.

:hysterical:

Nonesense! You guys have all got it wrong. What you are seeing in the photos is the "new" horizontal building that the Chineese are developing right now.

They are trying to figure out the best way to combat high rise building fires. I understand that the cheaper units that have the ground view.

Good to see you back in form my friend, by the by, heading out this year on New Years Eve!

And that knucklehead with the warehouse gets another chance! :hysterical:

Good to see you back in form my friend, by the by, heading out this year on New Years Eve!

And that knucklehead with the warehouse gets another chance! :hysterical:

This time I will go to the top man, and well in advance of your arrival.

I will get you in.

It could be a bad Gyroscope........it wants to keep the Building pointing North and the Damn Planet keeps spinning............... :hysterical:

Archived