TEAM SHELBY FORUM

leaving for vegas right now ! :)

Well its time, we are leaving on the 2000 mile journey to drop offthe vert. I will have lots of pics. Here is the car and the plan

900 mile triple black vert and I added

40th pkg with perforated seat option

console lid

white ball short throw shifter

black razors.

I am so pumped!

Well its time, we are leaving on the 2000 mile journey to drop offthe vert. I will have lots of pics. Here is the car and the plan

console lid

black razors.

I am so pumped!

Awesome! You'll love the car after it's done. Have a safe trip. What route are you taking?

Sounds exciting!

Does anyone have the brochure for this package? Are they still taking orders?

Yes, they are still taking orders until the package is sold out at 500 units. Call or email SAI for the brochure. Here was my contact; Cynthia Robinson [CynthiaR@shelbyautos.com]

Hope to have you join the club!

Yes, they are still taking orders until the package is sold out at 500 units. Call or email SAI for the brochure. Here was my contact; Cynthia Robinson [CynthiaR@shelbyautos.com]

Hope to have you join the club!

Thanks. Just sent an email. I was at the plant in April and saw a bunch in work. i think that tour put me on the serious hunt for a GT 500!

console lid

black razors.

I am so pumped!

YOU ARE GONNA LOVE IT!

THE SEAT OPTION WASN'T AVAILABLE WHEN I DID MINE,BUT IT IS ON MY LIST OF TINGS TO DO!

• 2 weeks later...
I am sure I saw yours almost done. Its sweet. I am home now. it was 2 loooong days driving but worth it. have some pics shortly.

I see you went with the black razors. Our cars will be twins!. We will have to get the 2 together when yours is back.

kg

I see you went with the black razors. Our cars will be twins!. We will have to get the 2 together when yours is back.

kg

pretty close. I went with the interior too but I think you said you didnt. mine will sit in the garage most of the time LOL we will have to get them together though. I may PM you about the particulars about getting the parts and paperwork done if thats ok

pretty close. I went with the interior too but I think you said you didnt. mine will sit in the garage most of the time LOL we will have to get them together though. I may PM you about the particulars about getting the parts and paperwork done if thats ok

No problem.

kelly

Archived