TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Gt500 sitings

Torched10

took my new baby to a cruise near Atlanta and spotted 3 2010 GT500s on I 285 with dealer plates being driven.White,kona and red---thye must be shipping cars steadily.They were not togther,and they looked like owners,big smile on their faces

I'm starting to wonder if I should have just held off on ordering and shopped around for a Shelby on a dealers lot at this point. I'm a little worried about the wait that I have ahead of me...and I am a little concerned if I'll ever get the car based on some the peoples experience here on the forum such as Cobra010. Great to hear that the cars are out there now however.

I'm starting to wonder if I should have just held off on ordering and shopped around for a Shelby on a dealers lot at this point. I'm a little worried about the wait that I have ahead of me...and I am a little concerned if I'll ever get the car based on some the peoples experience here on the forum such as Cobra010. Great to hear that the cars are out there now however.

Hey we ordered the same day have you heard anything from your dealer? I ordered out of California no word on build date or vin.

Hey we ordered the same day have you heard anything from your dealer? I ordered out of California no word on build date or vin.

Hi Alaska -

No I haven't heard anything from my dealer. I called him about 10 days ago and all he could tell me is that it was still sitting in their order bank. He told me to call back at the end of next week.

His best "guess" for delivery was mid-August...but again that was just his guess.

what color did you get? Keep me (and everyone else) updated in case you hear anything about yours. I read on another forum that Ford closes the plant for the first two weeks of July. No one has confirmed that here..but if true...I guess nothing much to be known for at least three more weeks.

Hi Alaska -

No I haven't heard anything from my dealer. I called him about 10 days ago and all he could tell me is that it was still sitting in their order bank. He told me to call back at the end of next week.

His best "guess" for delivery was mid-August...but again that was just his guess.

what color did you get? Keep me (and everyone else) updated in case you hear anything about yours. I read on another forum that Ford closes the plant for the first two weeks of July. No one has confirmed that here..but if true...I guess nothing much to be known for at least three more weeks.

Ordered Kona and Silver, going to fly down and drive it to Seattle to put on the barge when it comes in I figure probably wont see it until September so will not have long to enjoy it as we are usually riding snowmachines by end of October. It is now 10:30 pm here and as most no sun is still up that is the nice thing about summers up here daylight all night have to get it while we can as it's a short season. I'll check with my dealer end of the week. Good luck

Ordered Kona and Silver, going to fly down and drive it to Seattle to put on the barge when it comes in I figure probably wont see it until September so will not have long to enjoy it as we are usually riding snowmachines by end of October. It is now 10:30 pm here and as most no sun is still up that is the nice thing about summers up here daylight all night have to get it while we can as it's a short season. I'll check with my dealer end of the week. Good luck

Hmm....September seems so far away. I hate to wish time away - especially the summer..but, I can't help hope that the days pass quickly so I can get my car in my possession. Too bad about your limited time driving the car up there. The winter doesn't really take hold til December over here. So I'll probably, hopefully get at minimum two months of descent driving weather.

Great color combo BTW.

Yeah, I'll call my dealer this coming Friday..but I sincerely doubt that anything new will have developed.

Archived