TEAM SHELBY FORUM

40th package all done?

I see the updated web pages no longer include converting a car to the 40th anniversary. Does this mean the package is sold out?

Can we somehow get a list of the cars converted and options for each car? I would like to have a list of each car by CSM number, how about everyone else?

Doug

07XL0218

I see the updated web pages no longer include converting a car to the 40th anniversary. Does this mean the package is sold out?

Can we somehow get a list of the cars converted and options for each car? I would like to have a list of each car by CSM number, how about everyone else?

Doug

07XL0218

Funny you should ask, when I was at SAI late last week, I asked the same question. According to several of the staff members (voices of authority) that I asked, they will continue to offer the package indefinately or untill all 500 are sold.

1.a fertile place in a desert, due to the presence of water

2.any place or thing offering welcome relief as from difficulty or dullness :hysterical:

3. The exact time and place any part or modification was installed on your car and by which technician(s) that can be searched in the entire registry. So, you want to know how many 40ths are Performance White coupes with the following options installed: 725 polished KB, 3.73 gears, red front and rear Baer Extreme brakes, full Shelby/JBA exhaust with LT headers, with FRPP quick shift linkage, KR Shift lever with FRPP white ball, custom 40th seating upgrade and Shelby/Kicker designed audio upgrade. One.........O-2B-A67.........that would be me!

Soon to be Shelby complete cooling system.

so how do I search mine then? I am new to this :(

Unfortunately it is not available yet, but will be some day. I'm just giving everyone a heads up as to what will be possible for getting your stuff registered and done at Shelby versus doing stuff on your own.

Archived