TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealers Selling 2010 Below MSRP

War Eagle

I posted this earlier under 2010 Shelby GT500 at MSRP, you can do a search or just scan back a couple of pages but it is Sales Ford in Monroeville, Alabama. Small dealership but a great bunch of people. They will work with you to deliver the car regardless of where you live. I know they will do a MSRP deal and maybe less....you can order whatever you want.

Dealer: Crouse Ford in Taneytown, MD

Salesperson: Steve Bell

Phone: 410-756-6655

Email: crouseford@yahoo.com

They are a smaller Ford Only dealer. I ordered my car from Steve Bell for $1k over invoice plus taxes and tags. Normally they sell it for $1,500 over as that is what I was first quoted. This was on a order so if it's a in stock unit the price might be more. They will work with you if you're out of state as well.

Got a call from Long Lewis Ford they got a Silver with White stripes. Not on the website yet, but they told me they would sell for $1000 over dealer invoice. You can call Don Mathews and get info. [205] 989-3142 They are west of Birmingham, Alabama in Hoover. I have a Kona/Silver due 7-8, but if I didn't I might be tempted.

http://www.longlewis.com/

I just picked up my 2010 yesterday at sticker. Jeff constantly called me with the status from build to delivery and kept me informed all the way along. He picked me up at the airport and kept special care of the car until delivery, and made sure it had a full tank of gas. Although they had sold a couple already, and we only hand a "handshake deal" he fully honored everything he agreed to months ago and was great to deal with. He even quitely, he didn't tell me but I found out later, pressured the finance guy into a better rate. He just got thru selling several 2009's at $39K to clear them out, and still has an 09 KR on the lot. They apparently sell a lot of GT500's, so may be worth a call. He is the top salesman there and wants to keep it that way.

Jeff Stevens

Sunset Ford

5440 Garden Grove Blvd.

Westminster, California

(714) 612-4730

jeffsunsetfd@aol.com

By the way if you are sitting on the fence on a 2010, I wasn't too sure about the hood exhaust vent, the striped seats, and especially the rear valance from the pictures I'd seen, and was still considering an 09 until I saw it yesterday. The seats and the vent look great in person, and the valance isn't as bad (although I still don't like it) as it looks in the pictures. It will look a lot better pained body color. But the car looks great in person, and the quality control, fit and finish were really great.

I purchased @ Crest Ford Flat Rock, MI- $882.29 over invoice was my final number.

I also know of another dealer, Brighton Ford, Brighton, Michigan was willing to sell me one for $1200 over invoice.

I'd be happy to provide contact information upon request.

I agree with the above post, the car looks fantastic in person, pictures don't do it justice!

I know this thread is for dealers below msrp but my local dealer had a coupe and a vert advertised for msrp last week and I just checked to see if they still had them and they put a $10K ADM on them :nonono: Thats the reason I didnt go with them.

I know this thread is for dealers below msrp but my local dealer had a coupe and a vert advertised for msrp last week and I just checked to see if they still had them and they put a $10K ADM on them :nonono: Thats the reason I didnt go with them.

Hey Zeindog,

What's up with you haven't heard from you in a while anything new?? :headscratch:

Cobra010

Still waiting, although my dealer sent me a pic of the vvs report and my car was at the loading ramp thursday so there is hope.

Keep in touch man! Good luck hope it arrives soon and you really enjoy it without too much complaints.

Blessings,

Cobra010

Archived