TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I love my Shelby GT/SC! Whipple Charged!!

wmoore

I'd really like to see us all keep it in a standard location, but unfortunately I got mine and installed it before every one started talking about the passenger side radiator support. Anyway I think I'm going to leave mine on the driver side strut tower for now. If everyone puts theirs in a standard location I'll move mine, maybe!

post-22568-1246143604_thumb.jpg

post-22568-1246143623_thumb.jpg

post-22568-1246143604_thumb.jpg

post-22568-1246143623_thumb.jpg

I'd really like to see us all keep it in a standard location, but unfortunately I got mine and installed it before every one started talking about the passenger side radiator support. Anyway I think I'm going to leave mine on the driver side strut tower for now. If everyone puts theirs in a standard location I'll move mine, maybe!

I think that looks great! :happy feet:

I love the location of your plaque, maybe that could be the location for all KB owners. I really wish I could put mine there but, the Whipple set up will not allow it.

I'm not married to this idea but, has anyone considered placing the plaque on the CAI steel support unit for the Whipple? At least it would be close to the CSM number. Another question, what if the plaque went in a specific location for each SC application? For example, owners of the KB put them on the drivers side strut tower...paxton and whipple owners each have their own.

New plaque on the Whipple 550

IMG00016-20090702-1134.jpg

Exactly where I put mine today after looking at Dig-it's. I moved the two sets of grounding wires to where the hood prop was ( I have no hood prop). Hopefully it does not matter that all the grounding wires are together at one location.....

Exactly where I put mine today after looking at Dig-it's. I moved the two sets of grounding wires to where the hood prop was ( I have no hood prop). Hopefully it does not matter that all the grounding wires are together at one location.....

So that's where you disappeared to. Great to meet you today.

• 2 weeks later...
Do these factory supercharged plates come with the CSM number or car serial number when done at SAI? If not it can be replicated easily. I nlike the look though.

They do not come that way...and it would be very easy to duplicate just like the side stripes have been easy to get duplicated. You do however also receive a certificate from SAI.

• 2 months later...

To really make it authentic the actual VIN and CSM number should have been put on the "Factory Supercharged" plates. They way they are they can be cloned in a NY second-

• 1 year later...

Archived