TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby SuperCharged, SuperCharged SR

Staff

Because up until now the Shelby GT is the only car that received the PBF badge en masse.

If any regular MGT can be sent to Shelby for this SR upgrade, I'd really rather that it didn't end up with the same badging that the SGT has, if for nothing else but to help distinguish the 2 cars from one another.

Ken

I am surprised by the PBF badges (if it is true), and also with the choice of the Shelby lettered

grill for use in the SGT/SR. I would think they would've kept the Shelby Bar Grille as part of the

SGT look, and the Shelby lettered grill as part of the MGT/SC and MGT/SR packages. I realize

they want to externally distinguish between the MGT/SC and MGT/SR packages, but that could've

been done by moving the front and rear fascias from the option list to the standard features for

the MGT/SR.

Regardless, they are some very nice packages.

-Tom

This is a prototype. The front bar grille will only be on the Shelby Supercharged. The SR will have the letter grille. The PBF badge will not be on the production run of the SR. Side stripe graphics are also being reworked.

Hope this helps.

Roger

This is a prototype. The front bar grille will only be on the Shelby Supercharged. The SR will have the letter grille. The PBF badge will not be on the production run of the SR. Side stripe graphics are also being reworked.

Hope this helps.

Roger

That's all great news Roger. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Ken

• 4 weeks later...

Hope this helps.

Roger

Dang, I prefer my bar grille. I guess I will just have to retrofit it and hold onto the letter grille. I still want the SR package...after all we have been asking for it from the beginning.

:superhero:

• 3 weeks later...

Just an update on our Shelby Supercharged vehicles:

The first is nearing completion and the second is underway. The first to roll out the door will be a 2006 Legend Lime with a Polished Kenne Bell and a two-tone parchment interior. The standard wheel will be chrome on the Shelby Supercharged and the side graphics have all been reworked for a bold by tasteful appearance. We will post some pictures when completed.

Number two is an 07 Candy Apple Red with two-tone color matched interior and will have a Polished Shelby/Ford Racing/Whipple. Can't wait to see this one finished. Pictures when complete.

Roger

• 1 month later...
Just an update on our Shelby Supercharged vehicles:

The first is nearing completion and the second is underway. The first to roll out the door will be a 2006 Legend Lime with a Polished Kenne Bell and a two-tone parchment interior. The standard wheel will be chrome on the Shelby Supercharged and the side graphics have all been reworked for a bold by tasteful appearance. We will post some pictures when completed.

Number two is an 07 Candy Apple Red with two-tone color matched interior and will have a Polished Shelby/Ford Racing/Whipple. Can't wait to see this one finished. Pictures when complete.

Roger

Any pictures yet ?

Andrew

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived