TEAM SHELBY FORUM

6 new Shelby Models just introduced

AFBLUE

I think one of the more interesting packages is the "Shelby Supercharged". This appears to be a new Shelby package for a base Mustang GT. That's pretty darn interesting. So basically a Terlingua package but for a Mustang GT.

What wheels are those on the SGT/SR??

I wonder how this would work with someone's car that has already been heavily modded. Would the standard features be deleted and the rest pro-rated out? Who decides?

No official word out of the staff on this yet? :headscratch:

Ken

What wheels are those on the SGT/SR??

I wonder how this would work with someone's car that has already been heavily modded. Would the standard features be deleted and the rest pro-rated out? Who decides?

No official word out of the staff on this yet? :headscratch:

Ken

It states that the wheels are specific to the car, so those are new! "Specific 18x9 Aluminum Wheels with “Branded” center caps"

Most of the staff is probably at the event in Tulsa announcing these same items, so probably not going to hear much here until later.

I would think that Shelby will still just add items you want without doing a full package if your car is already modded.

Why are 40th badges included in the 2010 SS? I understood you could have some 40th badges added to your 2007 SS, but 2010? I don't remember a 1970 SuperSnake...

WOW many new things. Can't wait to see some of them driving around. :lurk: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

For the 2007 the 40th anniversary (limited to 500) and Super Snake package (limited to 1000)!

For the 2008 the Special Edition (limited to 500) and the Super Snake package (limited to 1000)!

For the 2009 the Special Edition (limited to 500) and the Super Snake package (limited to 500)!

For the 2010 the Super Snake package (limited to 500) and maybe in the future a Special Edition too!

Looks like everybody can be happy now because every Year has 2 Special and limited Edition ( OK the 2010 not yet )!

Hey GT500FLYBOY look again on the side they have update it again and still working on it. They had first the 40th years 2007 product brochure on the 2010 Super Snake. So no worry there will be not a other 40th badges!!!

WOW Car number 6 is a F150 Super Snake. Not bad!!!!!

Bring them your SGT and they will turn it into an SR for 31k? They must think we are all millionaires. I've never even been able to scrape up the 12K to get mine supercharged.

The SGT/SR is for current Shelby GT/SC owners so they can upgrade to maintain their exclusivity once the riff raff ordinary Shelby GT owners get the new Shelby GT/SC. :lol: Just kidding

Interesting, some of us saw the original 6 items, but if you post what you think you saw, your post gets deleted. I guess somebody in the office posted something that should not have been posted or seen. So now I will keep what I think I saw to myself like I never saw it.... yea, that makes sense. Anyhow, looks like they are updating the offering on the 2010 Super Snake also. Yep, I don't think that was quite ready for public release.

:lurk::woohoo: this is good news to me ,,I can take my GT/CS to SAI,and get me a Shelby number,,,then I can be in "Shelby of the Month",, :hysterical: some of the mods listed in the package have already been done ,,but the hood ideal is on the listed ,,I will have to call SAI and ask about pricing now because my GT/CS as alot of Shelby stuff already done,,,got to get to the 401-k now :drool:

I think one of the more interesting packages is the "Shelby Supercharged". This appears to be a new Shelby package for a base Mustang GT. That's pretty darn interesting. So basically a Terlingua package but for a Mustang GT.

I think I would prefer an "a la carte" type of upgrade program. Whereas if you didn't want one or more of the upgrades or if you already have that upgrade you could eliminate it and the price would be adjusted to reflect that. :lurk:

+1

Me too, especially since I've modded the hell out of my car already. I don't want to have to sell 1/2 my upgrades just to buy them again from them. :headscratch:

Very awesome. Does this mean the deep draw hood will become available for purchase through SPP?
the Terlingua exhaust is already listed by SPP,,,,all this news ,,kinda looks like someone at SAI is reading all the " wish post "-forum here at TeamShelby "or they have alot of parts left over from the 2005-09 model years,to bring all this new news together,,,we can only hope the Terlingua deep draw hood will become available soon, :victory:

Archived