TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ohio Hocking Hills Cruise!!

SicShelby

Fellow Ohio TS'ers:

I am setting a date for a Shelby cruise down through Hocking Hills State Park (map here) on July 25th. Most everyone locally knows the great roads and attractions they have down there. Lets get together!! The meeting place is still to be determined, but most likely will set a meeting point at Logan, Ohio, right next door to Hocking. There are plenty of places to go, and plenty of places to stop and grab ice cream, lunch, even a beer! There are tons of hiking trails as well.

I will most likely be taking a "recon" trip down there this weekend and I'll be sure to take some pictures. I will set a tentative rain date as well, because as you know the weather here can be a little unpredictable.

Respond to this thread or shoot me a PM so that I can count you in! :happy feet:

- Gabe

• 2 weeks later...

Bump!

I took a "recon" trip down there a couple of weekends ago and mapped out our route. Make sure you bring about $40? in cash because a few places don't accept cards down there...

See you all soon!!

- Gabe

Bump. The cruise will take place Saturday July 25th.

Catch you next year perhaps, XLR8. Conveniently, this is scheduled the same weekend as the Summit Show here in Ohio, and there are other things going on (including the Mustang Week in SC). Oh well... :shrug: I think there is no way really to arrange this to where everyone can make it.

Maybe we can get a couple of runs down there next summer, or even another one before the summer ends this year.

More details to come...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived