TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CSX Oil Temp Gauge

csx4910

I purchased my csx4910 about a year ago and after a few months of trying different things and wondering if it was my Roush that wouldn't heat up or the gauge I finally had my non working oil temp gauge replaced. They ordered one from Shelby and when I picked the car up the gauges did not match. it turns our Shelby changed the lettering and went to a different shade of "black" on teh gauge. the rest of mine read the year 2000 (car was built in 2006) but the new gauge reads 2006 and the lettering has been changed. Anyone by chance have one of teh older ones around I can purchase?

Amy or anyone at SAI reads this can you find me an old one I can buy (as long as it works)

Thanks

CSX4910

480-677-1193 cell

I purchased my csx4910 about a year ago and after a few months of trying different things and wondering if it was my Roush that wouldn't heat up or the gauge I finally had my non working oil temp gauge replaced. They ordered one from Shelby and when I picked the car up the gauges did not match. it turns our Shelby changed the lettering and went to a different shade of "black" on teh gauge. the rest of mine read the year 2000 (car was built in 2006) but the new gauge reads 2006 and the lettering has been changed. Anyone by chance have one of teh older ones around I can purchase?

Amy or anyone at SAI reads this can you find me an old one I can buy (as long as it works)

Thanks

CSX4910

480-677-1193 cell

Have you tried to call Gary Patterson at SAI?

Archived