TEAM SHELBY FORUM

say no to "proexhaust.com"!!

judgeman6970

tried to purchase a red/clear LED brake light for my '07 Shelby GT off of that "auction site"(flea-bay)..company is called "proexhaust.com"....terrible communication(i think english may be their 2nd language), and 10 days later, no part, no refund, and had to get paypal involved to resolve the problem!!..Not worth the headache for a $50 part!!....FYI!!

• 2 weeks later...
tried to purchase a red/clear LED brake light for my '07 Shelby GT off of that "auction site"(flea-bay)..company is called "proexhaust.com"....terrible communication(i think english may be their 2nd language), and 10 days later, no part, no refund, and had to get paypal involved to resolve the problem!!..Not worth the headache for a $50 part!!....FYI!!

where are they located?

does it say a state or city on the website?

LOL I handle the owners money transactions here at our bank!!!

He's in Abilene, TX

I know his entire family and they don't have any control over the ebay items though.

He's in Abilene, TX

I know his entire family and they don't have any control over the ebay items though.

you're telling me!!...no control whatsoever...."worst" ebay transaction I ever had....then when I thought it was all resolved(i got part & informed paypal to release $$), he files some type of dispute with me!!, saying he never got paid....paypal had to(again) email him, showing payment details to him...only then he dropped the case.....the worst!!(really)

He's in Abilene, TX

CORRECTION!!!!!!....the "proexhaust" in Abilene, Tx is NOT the company on Ebay that I had problems with!!!!!...The company I dealt with is (I think) in California, probably an Asian import company, selling lights & what-not, NOT the exhaust company in Texas!!!!

Archived