TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Dealers NOT to do business with thread

8camaro

I would like to start this thread so our members can be informed of great buying experiences that other members experienced from their local dealers. Please post only in this thread the dealer that you bought your GT500 from if they delivered as promised, hassle free, no price gouging, top notch sales team, a dealer that you would recommend to family and friends.

They must be drinking the Kool-Aid up in Roseville, theres a NEW KR sitting on the floor at Cypress Ford in Seaside for 69k!

I read your other post about finding a 2010 GT500, call around, you'll have NO trouble finding one at MSRP, you'll just need to "smile and dial", work them phones...

I would like to start this thread so our members can be informed of great buying experiences that other members experienced from their local dealers. Please post only in this thread the dealer that you bought your GT500 from if they delivered as promised, hassle free, no price gouging, top notch sales team, a dealer that you would recommend to family and friends.

Future Ford, Roseville, Ca.

$119K for KR, $89K for Roush Stage2, $380K for Ford GT, $7K "premium" on all 2010 Mustang GT, $15K "premium" on all their 2007-2008 GT500, well you get the picture :confused:

O.K, I already screwed-up, the above post should have been in the NOT to due business with thread.

:headscratch:

Some dealers are still going to ask an ADM on these cars! I posted on the dealer board the other day about delivery of a 10 GT500 and the second one on the way. Some DUFFUS posted " come on guys lets get 10K over, DONT BE WEAK!!!" These are the same guys that had offers of MSRP on the KRs, but wanted huge ADMs. Now they are posting on that same board that they will sell the KR for invoice minus holdback and give a couple of grand to boot!!

Sometime guys in my profession are IDIOTS!!!!

Search around. You can find one at MSRP. I dont have any left, but if I get an extra one Ill let yall know

MM

O.K, I already screwed-up, the above post should have been in the NOT to due business with thread.

Dealers to due business with thread? lol

Can the mods fix this to "do"

It has been corrected.

Archived