TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Cars and Coffee

SicShelby

I know all you Shelby owners are sleeping here in Ohio, but if you are nearby, swing on in! It is put on by a local forum, Columbus Racing, and is a really nice meet that they have set up. I will post up the information below to Clay (coordinator), and if you plan on coming, send me a PM or respond to the thread so I know to see you there!!

All The Best,

Gabe

WHAT: Columbus Cars & Coffee

WHEN: Saturday, June 27th - 8am to 10am

WHERE: Cup O' Joe - Lennox Town Center (off of Olentangy River Rd next to Rt.315, near OSU)

WHY: Start off the weekend right...enjoy a cup of coffee and the conversation of like-minded car nuts!

Please PM me with your NAME, EMAIL address, and CR SCREEN NAME. If you know of another car nut that would be interested that's not on CR, please give me their email as well. I am compiling an email notification list to keep people updated until a website is completed...this is NOT a Columbu ing.com only event!!!

I will have business cards available for all attendees so that the bearer can get one free beverage upgrade at Cup O' Joe for every Saturday morning that we get together!!! Just show up in your prized ride, grab some coffee, and have a good time!

columbuscarsandcoffee@gmail.com

Also, there is a LinkedIn group you can join! Check it out, or PM me and I'll invite you...

Me too! But yes, it really is a neat set up. Clay coordinates with Cup 'O Joe, and everything. Usually there is a decent turn out for the early birds! I think it is a fun way to start out the weekend. Nothing lengthy, but just a couple of hours of B.S. before you start the weekend!

Archived