TEAM SHELBY FORUM

CS 8 -

HORSBYT

I believe it's Jason's from 281MS.... Interesting..It was a SEMA car, so bling was required!

Ya I guess the SEMA cars aren't the most modest.. But whatever floats a guys boat. The trunk and gigantic decals aren't doing it for me on that CS8 personally.

I wonder what he's asking. :headscratch:

Ken

It is Jason Cenoras. It is his SEMA award winning car. It also has a near perfect winning record at local shows. In fact it is the only car I lost to when I was showing. The car was built to showcase what his shop can do. It has been featured numerous times in magazines and will will air on Channel 4 (NBC LA) Whipnotics this Saturday June 27th at 5pm and again that night at 1:30am.

While the sponsorship, bilng and gadgets might not be to everybody's taste. Consider why the car was built. He is selling it to make room in the shop for his next build.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Shelby Pilot.

Hey guy's too each his own. But like Shelby Pilot said, I built it for a sole purpose of exposure. It made 11 editorials, 4 of which were covers, the most prominent being Jan 08 5.0 Mustang & Super Ford's. http://www.mustang50magazine.com/featuredv..._cs8/index.html Like or dislike, it did exactly what i wanted it to. And being its the most famous Shelby CS8 ever i'd say i accomplished just that.

It is time for a new project. I've mastered everything i wanted to with that car. I have scetched up a new car that im very excited about and plan to dominate with once again. As for the stickers, they can be removed. But for someone that buy's it, the endorsments go with the car if it is to be shown or raced. And they'll get a car with over $50k in mods invested in it for a good price. But dont get me wrong, im not all that eager to sell it either. I told K&S Cars, the company selling it for me, if it sells for what i want for it great, if it doesnt then great too. I'm in no rush and everytime i take it out, i gain a customer.

• 1 month later...

Archived