TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Hygiene Car and Tractor Show

twobjshelbys

This is the second I've been to - it was last Saturday. My wife is visiting her mother so my youngest daughter told me she'd bring one of the cars. She wandered around and looked at lots of the old cars and had a good time (so did I) and then she bought me dinner for Father's Day.

I had two special cars that I'll cover separately but here are the "rest of them" in the order taken.

(Oh, we're having that thunder storm I mentioned earlier - satellite just blinked out and having somewhere between pea and marble sized hail.)

Part 1:

DSC_3870.jpg

DSC_3871.jpg

DSC_3873.jpg

DSC_3874.jpg

DSC_3875.jpg

DSC_3877.jpg

DSC_3878.jpg

DSC_3879.jpg

DSC_3880.jpg

Kellisons are some racers made in the 60's. Not very many were made and even fewer remain as they weren't kept/restored after they were wrecked. I think the numbers were in the 70's with only about 35 remaining, and about 1/2 of those in Europe where they are still regularly raced in the classic car races. This one has a 350 Chevy engine but the original in this one was a 327.

kellison

The fellow that had it there had just gotten it painted and the clear coat on the night before the show so it's not "beautiful" but it sure was cool!

• 2 months later...

Archived