TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Pics

Here are some more pics. Tell me what you think about the HRE's instead of the Stock.

Love the rims, that is one of the few mod's I am even considering. What a great look. Good job!!!

Looks great (especially since I ordered the Sterling Grey too), but I'd have to say those wheels dont look nearly as good as the stock ones. Your preference of course, but I think the new '10 wheels really are some of the best (if not the best) Ford has produced for these cars.

Here are some more pics. Tell me what you think about the HRE's instead of the Stock.

great car--whered you get the roll bar??.IMO the stock rims would look better, the ones on the car take your eyes off the natural lines/beauty of your car.And the stock rims match the color of your car better

I'm thinking the stock rims look better. But that's just IMHO...

I DO like the light bar, and will be putting one on my new Vert (as soon as the damn thing arrives). Is that the CDC light bar?

Best of luck with it, its a beauty.

And happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there.

:rockon:

Goldgus

The car looks outstanding, rims look good with that car color. I really like the 2010 body style, as well as the 07-09.

I think the 2010 stock rims look better than the 2007- 2009 style by far.

I'm thinking the stock rims look better. But that's just IMHO...

I DO like the light bar, and will be putting one on my new Vert (as soon as the damn thing arrives). Is that the CDC light bar?

Best of luck with it, its a beauty.

And happy Fathers Day to all the Dads out there.

:rockon:

Goldgus

Yes it is a CDC light bar

Your rims are juuuuust fine. What are you doing with the old rims?

Off topic but... anyone contemplate replacing the stock rims on the '07 to '09's with those from the 2010's? This, I would like to see... I like the stock rims, but all of us like to see something different from time to time.

Sempre Fi jsdeweyusmc - the plate makes your car too!!

OORAH!!

Congratulations on the new GT500. I would like to meet up sometime I live over in Gulf Breeze. I'd like to check out your 2010.

Oh and Both sets of wheels look good on it. The problem with the stock ones later will be, when you go to a show and every GT500 looks alike cause there all on stock rims.

That way I changed mine.

Archived