TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Out On The Track

HORSBYT

Finally had a chance to get the car out on a road course at the Auto Club Speedway this past weekend. I know how much everyone enjoys pics and video so here ya go.

I'm sure i've been bitten by the road course bug, the car did GREAT! Albeit, the track was somewhat short in my opinion (1.8 miles) but alot of fun. Randy was there from Team Shelby and had a great time as well. You'll see his 427 GT5 on here as well.

I thought the car did great!

BTW - I apologize for the jerky video. My 70 year old father in law, god bless him wanted to be there to video tape....

post-21846-1245615553_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1245615563_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1245615573_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1245615553_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1245615563_thumb.jpg

post-21846-1245615573_thumb.jpg

Cool, I'm going to Talladega Grand Prix on Saturday with my Club. We have the track all day to ourselves. This will be the first time I have had a chance to run a road course. I'm jazzed right now!

Finally had a chance to get the car out on a road course at the Auto Club Speedway this past weekend. I know how much everyone enjoys pics and video so here ya go.

I'm sure i've been bitten by the road course bug, the car did GREAT! Albeit, the track was somewhat short in my opinion (1.8 miles) but alot of fun. Randy was there from Team Shelby and had a great time as well. You'll see his 427 GT5 on here as well.

I thought the car did great!

GREAT video, it was neat to see the SGT in action. You had the best sounding one there from what I heard

on the video. Cant beat the V8 ROAR!!

:peelout:

Phil

Williamsport, Pa.

Your car looked great out there! It did sound the best also. The straight looked like high-powered fun.

Archived