TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby Cafe Closes Their Doors

robertlane

Aside from the Cafe reopening, there are possible plans to franchise the Cafe outside of the Las Vegas area.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: I think I see a NEW Career Path in my Future........ :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man after all the cool stuff that is in there from the salt shakers to the hoods hanging from the ceiling that place is the bomb.

I remember the first meal that was served there, Pancakes are hard to catch HA HA

I will never forget that day.

Don't sell the farm just sit on it until the economy turns around.

CSBB85 & 86 memories just got more special!

Man after all the cool stuff that is in there from the salt shakers to the hoods hanging from the ceiling that place is the bomb.

I remember the first meal that was served there, Pancakes are hard to catch HA HA

I will never forget that day.

Don't sell the farm just sit on it until the economy turns around.

It was a great time :)

As Art says, sit on it awhile, no fast sales.

Due to tough economic times in the Las Vegas area, the Shelby Cafe is closed until conditions in the area improve.

It comes down to this: Tourism is down in Nevada between 20-30% and business occupancy in the immediate area surrounding Shelby is down 60%.

Aside from the Cafe reopening, there are possible plans to franchise the Cafe outside of the Las Vegas area.

Real sorry to hear that!! The place was full when I was there the last week of April. Good luck on reopening and/or franchising!

Don

Guys, the restaurant is a great place for us, it is unfortunately not our core business. The area we are in is over 60% vacant. We are keeping the restaurant just as it is, we are not striping it, or selling off fixtures, we might even open it again some day. But times are slow in Vegas, not for Autos, but for the area. and with all we do, we just coiuldn't devote the time and marketing it needed.

Its even a little thing like food delivery companys not coming out to the that area for lack of other business.

As I said this is sad and hopefully when the commercial area picks up we can reopen

Amy

Archived