TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Mine is Here

Haven't had time to take any pictures yet. Picked it up from the dealer around two today and had to go to work so I can start paying it off. I can't tell you how great it feels driving it. Was alittle worried that I might not like the back end and had arrange to get it painted. I can tell you that it looks really good and Im not going to do any painting on it. I think the back end looks real good. Everything about the car lives up to the comments about being the best Mustang ever. Traded my 2008 Gt in on it. I will post pics tomorrow.

Congradulations and best of luck with your new car, I hope it provide years of trouble free service and enjoyment

Haven't had time to take any pictures yet. Picked it up from the dealer around two today and had to go to work so I can start paying it off. I can't tell you how great it feels driving it. Was alittle worried that I might not like the back end and had arrange to get it painted. I can tell you that it looks really good and Im not going to do any painting on it. I think the back end looks real good. Everything about the car lives up to the comments about being the best Mustang ever. Traded my 2008 Gt in on it. I will post pics tomorrow.

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet:

These are the only pics I have so far. Camera fogged up and so I'll try and get better ones later. Going to change out the wheels and put my HRE on them. I need to get spacers for the front because of the brakes are too big and the offset for the wheels are not enough which causing it to bind. I can tell everyone that this car is really fun to drive and it does have alot of power. Came home from work tonite and this Mustang GT tried to act big and all I did was give it alittle gas and He saw what I had and backed down. Going to put my cdc light bar on tommorrow.

post-24419-1245477511_thumb.jpg

post-24419-1245477522_thumb.jpg

post-24419-1245477533_thumb.jpg

post-24419-1245477511_thumb.jpg

post-24419-1245477522_thumb.jpg

post-24419-1245477533_thumb.jpg

These are the only pics I have so far. Camera fogged up and so I'll try and get better ones later. Going to change out the wheels and put my HRE on them. I need to get spacers for the front because of the brakes are too big and the offset for the wheels are not enough which causing it to bind. I can tell everyone that this car is really fun to drive and it does have alot of power. Came home from work tonite and this Mustang GT tried to act big and all I did was give it alittle gas and He saw what I had and backed down. Going to put my cdc light bar on tommorrow.

I love the color! We need more picts, top up & down!

Dewey-

She is a beauty, I actually had that same car ordered, but switched over to a Kona/Silver. Hopefully I will have mine Monday. I'm planning on changing out the rims when I can afford the ones I want (either CCW or True Forged staggered 20"s). Best of luck with her. :rockon: Goldgus

Looks Great! I have a coupe on the way in the same color . It has been hard to find a picture of a coupe in this color, but when I get mine I will post. Sold my 05 Mustang GT yesterday so now I'm ready for The Shelby got $2,500 more than the dealer offerred on trade-in. Hurry! Hurry! GET HERE. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Thanks for the pics! I think yours is the first I've seen of that color combo.

Just my opinion of course - but I like the stock wheels better than the aftermarket ones.

Nice looking car! Can't wait to see some more pics. I'm going to have to agree that the stock wheels are better than the aftermarket ones.

Congrats

what part of florida are you in???

Looks Great! I have a coupe on the way in the same color . It has been hard to find a picture of a coupe in this color, but when I get mine I will post. Sold my 05 Mustang GT yesterday so now I'm ready for The Shelby got $2,500 more than the dealer offerred on trade-in. Hurry! Hurry! GET HERE. :happy feet: :happy feet:

Will that cover the sales tax???

cobra010

Congrats

what part of florida are you in???

Pensacola. Installed my light bar today and got the spacers for the front tires. Going to install the HRE's tomorrow and will take pics before and after. Then I will welcome all comment to see what you all think.

Pensacola. Installed my light bar today and got the spacers for the front tires. Going to install the HRE's tomorrow and will take pics before and after. Then I will welcome all comment to see what you all think.

Are spacers on a HP car safe?

Beautiful car, and my wife and I just cracked up about your fogged camera . We live in North Florida and the heat and humidity are so bad everytime we walk outside our eyeglasses totally fog up. You may have to leave your camera out overnight so it can heat up to 102 before taking the pictures. :D

Steve

Archived